LoadingReadyRun: Cursing

Falqour

Oct 22, 2010
How come whenever I go to Beacon Hill Park, I never find a camera crew or hilarious people? I would've let you guys insult me. :p

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
"Theres that word again! You like a good fuck dont you?"

I had to pause the video because i couldnt hear anything over my laughing. Then i pressed play and heard this:

"It is a lovely word its very percussive - FUCK! fuckfuckfuckfuck"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alluos

Nov 7, 2010
Is he like... a relative of Xavier or something?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-un times to be had at PAX it seems, cookies AND LRR? Just a shame I'm not going, then we'd have cookies, LRR, and lame jokes.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Aptspire said:
now I feel like I need a cursing coach :D
I feel like one of those would change my life!

Until he told me to fuck off for not knowing what baseball and first base was.

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
Another brilliant outing for LRR, in my opinion one of their best in recent times. If you don't like it then you can (insert any phrase from video here).

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
Andy excelled himself there. Awesome, awesome stuff.

Also, I wish Alex would forewarn me about everything in life.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Quite a silly video this week. For some reason hearing Graham swear always takes me by surprise. Matt swearing is to be expected though... weird..

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
You horrible douchenozzles! How dare you traumatize children with your frigging cursing! Won't somebody think of the children, you collection of dicktits! Fuck off and die! I hope border security comes to your houses to arrest you, then takes you to a holding cell in Guantanamo Bay where you are held indefinitely by guards more intent on raping your virgin asses than seeing you get actual rights, which none of you bloody pisswankers deserve! And they hold you there until you die of old age and anal fistulas! It's no more than you deserve, and whoever wrote this episode is a bloody mappa tassie!

;)