LoadingReadyRun: Desert Power

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Desert Power

In case you needed a quick recap of this year's Desert Bus.

Watch Video

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
Congratulations on getting over 1 million this year guys....

But as far as the video goes.......Ummmm okay........Creepy Doll.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Unfortunately I wasn't there for all of it. How could you be. But I got most of the references. Don't know what the thing with alex and the phone was about though.

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Was that Matt In the Dohvakin helmet? I was expecting his Frump to show up at the green-screen at the end but alas, 'twas not ment to be.
Otherwhise, awesome stuff, I've been missing having you busing as a constant background noice at home.

zeekyle

May 18, 2009
toot toot...grats again on the one million again! better get rdy for next year!

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Unfortunately I wasn't there for all of it. How could you be. But I got most of the references. Don't know what the thing with alex and the phone was about though.
That has got to be DERPline, his radio call-in show. A staple at Desert Bus

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
You get over $436,000 for Child's Play, and then you give us this beautiful show too?

:D You are all too awesome! IT was well worth it to stay up 24 hours to see the end of Desert Bus by the way!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I'm just curious as to why the Kraken kept stopping.

Other than that, it was a pretty good video. Not my favourite post-DB song, but it's probably due to the fact that I missed out on a lot of DB this year and hadn't heard the original song.

I was expecting D-E-S-E-R-T Power from the title.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Uh... Dude. DerpLine? Alex's derp show? He did it last year too.

As for the video, I think my mind just exploded. SO MANY THINGS.

thisbymaster said:
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?
Pikachaos. *drinks a full bottle because drinking game should still be in effect*

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Varya said:
Eric the Orange said:
That has got to be DERPline, his radio call-in show. A staple at Desert Bus
Eric the Orange said:
Its Alex's radio call in show, derpline. He did a lot more of them on DB5 (which are on youtube)

Also awesome job guys, I watched as much of it as I could, it was amazing. Well plaid guys.

My personal favourite moment was when the stream came back up after crashing on Alex's shift , everyone but Alex was tied up. I QWOPed so many balls.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
thisbymaster said:
I think your're talking about (I think this is how you spell it) Pika. She was the one who gave the cat ears to Yahtzee during the Hour of Love.

Also, everyone take a drink. Someone asked about Pika.(DB joke)

Edit:
MattAn24 said:
Eric the Orange said:
Uh... Dude. DerpLine? Alex's derp show? He did it last year too.

As for the video, I think my mind just exploded. SO MANY THINGS.

thisbymaster said:
Pikachaos. *drinks a full bottle because drinking game should still be in effect*
X( You win this time, Matt.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I tried to watch more of it live but I ended up watching most of it recorded

Congrats On the Desert Bus goal of 1 million lifetime and congrats to Graham and Kathleen

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
Most impressive and good job. Would've thrown some of my own coin at it if i wasn't truely poor as sin atm :) maybe next year.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
No otters? I am disappoint. DISAPPOINT.

But the line about "wait for the lag....SOLD!" makes up for it. :D

Sigh. I miss Desert Bus already.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Pika! *Takes a drink*

Spent tooooooo much money on this years DB, but it's FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!!

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
crashing left and right...but mostly right
so VERY much.

wish I'd more time for it, considering everything, but ... yeah, University really makes you work for your money.

thisbymaster said:
I think you mean Pika, who would also be the person who put the cat ears on Yahtzee back at the escapist expo.

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
A gif...consisting of gifs.... OH GOD!!

No, but seriously, great video guys. And, like Susan, I too miss Desert Bus already. I even took a week off from my charity shop job to watch.

Oh, and congrats on $430,000 and a million!

Susan Arendt said:
No otters? I am disappoint. DISAPPOINT.

But the line about "wait for the lag....SOLD!" makes up for it. :D

Sigh. I miss Desert Bus already.
What the bus is this about otters?