LoadingReadyRun: Desert Power

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
that was awesome, i didnt watch all of the desert bus, but i watched it every so often and always loved that you guys do so much in this, i would've given you guys money for the charity but i'm literally broke, but this video was awesome as and congrats on getting that amount!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Susan Arendt said:
No otters? I am disappoint. DISAPPOINT.

But the line about "wait for the lag....SOLD!" makes up for it. :D

Sigh. I miss Desert Bus already.
This is Susan.

:( She's a sad little bunny who missed her bus...

Anyway, I will miss Desert Bus too, but I don't think it should be done more than once a year.
>_> Well, maybe we could have two a year, but if we have more than that DB will start to mean Dead Bus.

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
DewMan001 said:
A gif...consisting of gifs.... OH GOD!!

No, but seriously, great video guys. And, like Susan, I too miss Desert Bus already. I even took a week off from my charity shop job to watch.

Oh, and congrats on $430,000 and a million!

Susan Arendt said:

What the bus is this about otters?
Susan likes otters.

But then, who doesn't?
Take this one.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Well done you guys and gals. I probably watched a 20-25 hours of live bus driving. It was an impressive sight and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The bench pressing of Pika was the most notable moment for me. Some awesome live chat watcher bid $10/rep and wound up ponying up $690 for 35 and then 34 reps. Highly unexpected.

One of my thoughts during the charity drive was, "Would they get more pledges if they were all super hot chicks and dudes in swimwear?" Then I found myself thinking, "I feel that that would somehow make the effort less appealing to me--the invested gamer and watcher of all things LRR."

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Did i miss the MY BRAAAAND? cause i didnt hear one. Also im glad i can watch the derplines cause i missed them and they're perfect.

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
Imp Emissary said:
DewMan001 said:
A gif...consisting of gifs.... OH GOD!!

No, but seriously, great video guys. And, like Susan, I too miss Desert Bus already. I even took a week off from my charity shop job to watch.

Oh, and congrats on $430,000 and a million!

Susan Arendt said:

What the bus is this about otters?
Susan likes otters.

But then, who doesn't?
Take this one.
Fair enough.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Awesome video! And I'm happy that I got so many references or should I be sad? Whatever, Desert Bus was awesome again and I can't wait for next year, although you guys probably aren't that eager for DB 007 yet I guess. :D
thisbymaster said:
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?
You did that on purpose didn't you?
*takes a drink*

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
I miss Desert Bus :(

Can't wait for next year though and maybe I can donate more money and actually participate in some live auctions. I am glad its over though, I think my body can only handle staying up all night to watch Desert Bus once. Super stoked for when you guys upload all the footage of Desert Bus this year like you did last year with De5ert Bus, it will help get over my Desert Bus withdrawal.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Beryl77 said:
Awesome video! And I'm happy that I got so many references or should I be sad? Whatever, Desert Bus was awesome again and I can't wait for next year, although you guys probably aren't that eager for DB 007 yet I guess. :D
thisbymaster said:
Love it, the song really bought it together. Who was the girl in the purple shirt in the middle bottom doing a dance? In fact outside of the main crew it was impossible to tell who was who. Or was that the point?
You did that on purpose didn't you?
*takes a drink*
He must be Ashton on a alt account!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Beryl77 said:
Zipa said:
He must be Ashton on a alt account!
Wait, Ashton did that too? I thought it was only Kroze.
Oh yeah it was, my bad. My brain was pretty tired by that point so I must of got them mixed up.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Desertbus was amazing this year, It was my first year too *drink.* I enjoyed QUOPline the most and won this!
http://i.imgur.com/Htl2e.png?1?2454
Yes, I am showing off.

Imp_Emissary

Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Evil Smurf said:
Desertbus was amazing this year, It was my first year too *drink.* I enjoyed QUOPline the most and won this!
http://i.imgur.com/Htl2e.png?1?2454
Yes, I am showing off.
So that was you!
:D Well done bud!

MrCollins

Power Vacuumer
Jun 28, 2010
Another great desertbus, I really admire what you guys do, after barely sleeping for a week you don't take a single day off and put out another great video.

Evil Smurf

Nov 11, 2011
thisbymaster said:
Pikachaos said:
that was Pikachaos

Evil Smurf

Nov 11, 2011
Imp Emissary said:
So that was you!
:D Well done bud!
Thanks man, it looked so cool and dare I say a little sexy when it was announced so I bid XD. I later checked bank statements and I had spent around $200 on DesertBus, so worth it.

Some other people had also recognised my name from The Escapist, this makes me smile.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
I'm sad that there wasn't a reference to Ravecam (Or did the chat decide on QWOPcam?). If you did have a small little reference with someone flipping out randomly, and I just missed it, then ignore this comment.