LoadingReadyRun: Doctors Hate Her

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Doctors Hate Her

She can disprove years of medical research with this one neat trick!

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
As soon as I heard "old woman" I knew it would be Grey-Haired Romani Kathleen.

Also, Cam's fleeing out of frame was adorable. I'm tempted to figure out how to make GIFs so I have something to abandon a thread with.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
That was pretty amazing...

But wait... what happens when PHYSICAL TRAINERS hate her? Seriously? They're pretty big...

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Do all doctors hate her regardless of country, or just Canadian doctors?
I'm willing to put up with some hate and be in the Canadian heath system!

GabeZhul

Mar 8, 2012
I love this, especially since this type of advertising always crawled under my skin. I mean, really? Saying that the professional people who are trained/practiced for years/decades in their field "hate" a scam artist that tries to sell crap to the gullible is supposed to give him/her credibility? Are we really at the point where we are so paranoid that the authorities' disapproval is considered to be a good thing?

Also, I got a pretty good laugh at the surgeon "general". Dat hat reveal was glorious. :D

swimon

Jul 23, 2009
This was an amazing episode, really funny. When I heard surgeon general I was hoping he'd have a generals hat, you did not disappoint.

I might have woken up the neighbors laughing.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
See, Gypsies, or whatever you're really called, you'd have a a lot less people hating you if you didn't go around cursing everybody and stealing their shit.

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
That was really top notch, the writing, directing, filmography and acting push this to one of my top for Loading ready run.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Yes, it's nice to see Kathleen in her natural state, without all that makeup and costume she usually wears.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Don't be absurd. Everyone knows the Surgeon General is just a myth. Like Bigfoot, or Ron Paul.

Darth_Payn said:
See, Gypsies, or whatever you're really called, you'd have a a lot less people hating you if you didn't go around cursing everybody and stealing their shit.
#notallgypsies

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
She can disprove years of medical research with this one neat trick!
A small part of me was hoping that in order to combat the doctors arrayed against her, she would summon The Doctor to aid her.

Mj0ln1r

Feb 27, 2010
So much awesomeness in this episode (like every so far :) )

BTW, what is the soundtrack for this episode? (kinda reminds me of half life)

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
I guess it's a sign of how mature I am when the funniest part to me was Graham flipping the bird.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Ironically, apples are bad for you since the apple juice is actually very agressive against your teeth and stomach. whne that was found out 10 years ago suddenly all advertisements with apples dissapeared but the myth persisted.

GabeZhul said:
I love this, especially since this type of advertising always crawled under my skin. I mean, really? Saying that the professional people who are trained/practiced for years/decades in their field "hate" a scam artist that tries to sell crap to the gullible is supposed to give him/her credibility? Are we really at the point where we are so paranoid that the authorities' disapproval is considered to be a good thing?

Also, I got a pretty good laugh at the surgeon "general". Dat hat reveal was glorious. :D
i know a doctor that hate these scam artists with a passion. because thanks to them people go untreated and die.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:

Also, Cam's fleeing out of frame was adorable. I'm tempted to figure out how to make GIFs so I have something to abandon a thread with.
I've got you covered!

For all your thread abandoning needs