LoadingReadyRun: Efficiency

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Efficiency

Why are you wasting your time reading this when you could be watching the episode already?

Watch Video

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
efficiency: removing future inconvenience by causing potential to extreme inconvenience now.

captcha: cherry on top
sorry Captcha, but that is not efficient enough.

Arif_Sohaib

Jan 16, 2011
two things about pushups,
1. you don't need to go to a gym for them
2. they are actually very easy(start with 5 or 10, try 15 after sometime then more later)
Also they are much less efficient than pullups.
I did both without ever setting foot in a gym until the rod on which I did pullups broke.
I could do 50 pushups easily back then, even did 100 a few times and one armed pushups too but only 20. And I am really not sporty or athletic person.
If anyone wants to get in shape, just start. Right now just do 5 pushups after reading this comment, it takes less than 2 minutes.
Don't wait for New Years, don't make resolutions you can't keep and just start now.

Also I have to say, one of your best videos.

Sourman

Mar 25, 2012
It does sound weird, but when I gave up smoking as a new year resolution last year (still going strong!) I had my last smoke on the 29th, to gain some traction. So I can sort of see where this is coming from.

Apr 28, 2008
Arif_Sohaib said:
two things about pushups,
1. you don't need to go to a gym for them
2. they are actually very easy(start with 5 or 10, try 15 after sometime then more later)
Also they are much less efficient than pullups.
I did both without ever setting foot in a gym until the rod on which I did pullups broke.
I could do 50 pushups easily back then, even did 100 a few times and one armed pushups too but only 20. And I am really not sporty or athletic person.
If anyone wants to get in shape, just start. Right now just do 5 pushups after reading this comment, it takes less than 2 minutes.
Don't wait for New Years, don't make resolutions you can't keep and just start now.

Also I have to say, one of your best videos.
Agreed with this. Started with 10 a day a couple months ago, now I can do 60 fairly easily and the most I've done is 78. Just start and keep at it.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I was reading the text while I was starting the video, because it's easier for me that way.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Awesome acting from Andy as usual, he really sells the hell out of this.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Andy you fool! Why would you break up with Kathleen, you are as sexy as Cam! Well ok, maybe not that sexy but still don't throw it all away

Great video guys, love the concept but was it efficient enough?

-M

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I think the stinger might have worked better had we actually heard the name of Cam's semen disorder, but otherwise this was really well done. Though, I'm a little unclear as to whether or not Andy was even planning on going to the gym given that he was about to head off to roam the country anyway.

In reference to the other topic on this thread: I can do 32767 push-ups and 255 pull-ups per second (aka, cool stories as regards your push-up proficiency, bros).

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Great vid, but I think we all need to come up with names for the disorder.

I vote Spermertia syndrome.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Man, he's still inefficient.
Because ultimate efficiency is buying a coffin, hiring a grave diggers, getting inside a coffin and asking them to bury you.
Hey you're going to die anyway, why not doing it early?