LoadingReadyRun: Enlightenment Gear

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Enlightenment Gear

Enlightenment that fits your busy schedule.

Watch Video

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
If I want Enlightenment do I make a post in this thread, or just be pleased that I found the video enjoyable without having to tell you?

:/ But then you wouldn't know that I liked it.... 0_0 Or would you?

[sub]Edit: Also; So called the bag just having his food in it! :D[/sub]

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Ah Andy. Great seeing him again.
He's always great playing the straight man in a surreal situation.
And a good sketch writer. I wonder if he brought more of his stuff with him on this visit. Looking forward to it!

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
That english looking guy was amazing, he carried the episode by himself. Though I feel like there could have been made atleast one more joke(instead of repeating the same 3 times) but eh you get what you pay for.

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
I like to think that Mark Sauceman has noticed by now the name of his show is spelled wrong. And is looking into which new gadgets can fix that quickly and effortlessly.

Or he may be offering his own E-lightenment course after achieving it for himself.

inquisitorJL

Nov 18, 2009
A non-gratuitous Andy is non-gratuitous?

This was really away from the typical, more extreme, roles that Andy usually plays in your videos, but I found that both Andy and Paul hit the mark dead on this one. I thought there was gonna be a twist of the tv presenter being so infuriating as to break the monk's enlightenment, but I found the slight discomfort and bemusement throughout worked out even better.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I loved Andy's performance in this... dare say some of that was born from experience. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the type to have taken a few weeks away from civilization to spend it with folks who just want to chill out and be cool... and not in the creepy stoner way.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I imagine that the next next episode will bring a hardcore WoW/DotA min-maxer who figured out the most efficient spec to level up the eightfold path. Though I guess it'll depend if you're tanking or going for enlightenment per second.

(Also, a Nexus tablet? A monk would surely be satisfied with one of the cheap, low resolution Samsumg tablets - maybe even a Kobo would suffice.)

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
I have come to realise that I enjoy Jeremy Clarkson just as much as I enjoy the backlash against Jeremy Clarkson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ci5qI5c_jI

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
Am I the only one who wants this Andy character to meet up with his character from Writer's room? I really think that would be awesome.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
No offense to Paul, but he plays an awesome semi-douchey host.

The Gentleman said:
Personally, I've found demonic pacts to be a much more effective method of elevating oneself...
Yes, but which demons can you trust? Tune in next week for our top 11 Devils who are DTD (Down to Deal)!

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
It was OK but could of used more of a punch or narrative climax. still fun but not one of my favorites...