LoadingReadyRun: Fairy Godparent

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
mcnally86 said:
I work at a school and I have to say this is pretty accurate. My favorite thing a kid say is, "no this is my backup ipod. My iphone is at home in case teachers take it from me again I had to buy a 3rd."
I have a cousin who worked at an expensive English private school for a while, which REQUIRED that all pupils have an iPad to make notes during lessons... It's a different world.

Also, how is an iPad actually better than paper for making notes?

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Zagzag said:
mcnally86 said:
I work at a school and I have to say this is pretty accurate. My favorite thing a kid say is, "no this is my backup ipod. My iphone is at home in case teachers take it from me again I had to buy a 3rd."
I have a cousin who worked at an expensive English private school for a while, which REQUIRED that all pupils have an iPad to make notes during lessons... It's a different world.

Also, how is an iPad actually better than paper for making notes?
You see paper is made from trees and iPads are made from sweatshops. Trees have feelings.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
You know what this video reminds me of? The time I had to teach social studies to a 2nd grade class. As part of a lesson on the difference between "need" and "want" I asked the children what they wanted for Christmas....a 2nd grader shouted out "An Iphone!"

I shit you not, a 2nd grader wanted an Iphone. Hell her hands probably weren't even big enough to hold an Iphone. When I heard that I had to stop myself from shouting "Are you serious?"