LoadingReadyRun: Filtergram

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Filtergram

Just eating your food is for losers. Taking ugly pictures of food is where its at.

Watch Video

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Huh, I have something like that. I have something like that. It's called a human filter; it makes me look like a... well, that's not important.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Cam stole the show on this one. Could not stop chuckling at the delivery his snarky one-liners.

Good one, Graham and Kath.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
That part where Cam takes the tablet and Apple Hipster Cam's hand moves in....
How many attempts did that take to get it right?

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
This video felt really strange. Kinda like Commodore Hustle, where the characters are playing characters instead of just making a joke. But I don't think they're acting like themselves. I guess it's kind of like a hybrid. Strange, but I like it.

LordFish

May 29, 2012
The last line before the credits, should have seem it coming but Kam's timing was perfect.. had me in stitches :D

Cheers guys!

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Peter Chordash said:
Mydnyght said:
That part where Cam takes the tablet and Apple Hipster Cam's hand moves in....
How many attempts did that take to get it right?
If you notice in the background, Cam is actually wearing the outfit and the iPad is actually looking at him.
Don't ruin the magic!!!

Jan 12, 2012
I've always wondered why people would think actors would watch their own performances. I've been in a few plays, and at the end I am either tired of it (same jokes, dramatic reveals, staging, etc. as the dozens of rehearsals) or I just don't want to see my every mistake on camera.

OT: I agree with everyone else; Cam is the clear winner. Go buy him a cake; it's on us.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
silverhawk100 said:
Beware of Cylon Number 8.
I didn't watch the "new" Battlestar, so what does that mean?

Anyways, Cam was AWESOME in this episode. I really wish he was in more LRR productions.

He's really funny, everyone should check him out on Twitter: http://twitter.com/UnarmedOracle

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
That's solid comedy! Not just the idea, but the script was full of well executed punch lines :)