LoadingReadyRun: Fiscal Irresponsibility

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
So my fiscal irresponsibility fairy has been working for Amazon all this time then? I am appalled, fairy.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Graham's entire delivery is top-notch, his best since Ransom I think

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
We are here today to morn the passing of Fiscal Responsibility Fairy, sadly taken from us by the easy availability of credit, idiotic political brinkmanship and a policy of worldwide financial mismanagement for the last three decades or more.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Potentially my favorite character Graham has done thus far this year... potentially.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Buy two get one free blu-rays actually sounds like a wonderful bargain, also: Scott! Scott! Scott! now I'm slightly angry at the financially responsible person who convinced me not to buy that shirt.

Jeremytroid

Jul 10, 2011
I have to go watch it again. Maybe a 3rd time also. I keep getting hypnotized by that sign.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
So we really did get to see Graham dressed as a fairy, as mentioned in the last LRR.

This made me feel a little better about buying stupidly.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
And the zinger is the winner here folks // Altho I don't think that shirt was the best idea, made Matt's face weirdly glow pink and clashed with the sign in the background

-M

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
This seems like something I would have done as a teenager.

It also seems like something I'll probably now do when bored on a Friday night.

penthesilea180

Jul 25, 2010
My fiscal irresponsibility fairy is the same guy that shows up when I want iced coffee. It hardly counts as coffee and I just make it taste like cream and sugar. He also comes around when I want to watch silly videos at 2am. He is my general irresponsibility/procrastination fairy...And his name is Dave.

ZodiacBraves

Jun 26, 2008
For some reason I felt that Graham was channeling Randall Graves from "Clerks" at times during this video. I found the dead-pan delivery, cynical apathy and screwing with other people to be fairly Graves-esque

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh man I loved Graham's performance here. was totally riveted to the conversation

and then the ending...wow. BRILLIANT salesmanship!

TrippingBowser

Oct 16, 2010
Do they have Tokyo Drift? Honestly why that movie? That whole franchise is complete garbage unless you happened to be a gearhead and even then there are much better car movies. At least Lucky Number Slevin was a decent movie.

Jeteye

Escapist +
Feb 7, 2011
Country
United States of America
A little scary how well they called the collapse of the world.