LoadingReadyRun: Flat Out

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Flat Out

The Flat Earth Society figures out a better way to win elections.

Watch Video

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Canadian political humour jokes, eh? Someone's decided they don't need 80% of their audience.
It applies to American and UK politics as well.

Actually, it can pretty much be a case study in how actual fringe parties even get the amount of success that they do.

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
uhm .... wouldn't a flat earth not have a circular shape or is it similar to the discworld?

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
There's still a Flat-Earth Society? That's a thing that exists?
It died formally around 2001 but then resurrected 2004. And yep their forum boards are still up and full of conspiracy theories about why governments/world power/illuminati want to think it is round - but they know the "truth" it is not.

I also see what they indeed did there. I am sure this links to "The debate" somehow.

Living_Brain

When in doubt, overclock
Feb 8, 2012
Canadian political humour jokes, eh? Someone's decided they don't need 80% of their audience.
You the same Thunderous as seen on Cracked?

OT: This sketch was really weird on the surface (if you don't look into the deeper meaning). I can barely mak sense of it. And I am who I am!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
He's got a point with the whales. I went on whale watches as a child, and they are clearly nothing but chemtrails and thermite.

How does this not resonate with American politics?

Jan 12, 2012
Living_Brain said:
You the same Thunderous as seen on Cracked?
Yes I am. I get to use my whole name here.
Zachary Amaranth said:
How does this not resonate with American politics?
It certainly does as well. I was just referring specifically to the comments about the PC Party, who I suspect are a rather obscure topic for Americans (especially because they shut down a decade ago).

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
Yah, Canadian politics, funny thing is that we did actually did have a Progressive Conservative party for awhile, also briefly had a Canadian Conservative Reform party, till the media capitalized on that its initials would spell out CCRAP :)

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I love how Alex kept to that one point about his dog and then the cheese // Why did they even hire that guy? (his character, not Alex, we all know why they hired Alex)

-M

Lyvric

Nov 29, 2011
I don't know why, but I could see a Terraria vs. Starbound group politically going head to head on a debate like this (all sci-fi styled).