LoadingReadyRun: Floating Solo

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Floating Solo

In the quiet expanse of space, loneliness might be preferable.

Watch Video

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Locked for more than a year in a small metal container with a True Blood fan.

I can guarantee it would end up being a solo mission if I was in Graham's character's place.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
I thought most of the effects were well done, but you can see the string on the juice pouch.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Meh, the current season of True Blood is not that great. I love the Vampire Concentration Camp bits, but Terry and Sam's side stories are boring as fuck. Also, Warlo? A huge disappointment...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
The joke is that Canadians were chose to be Earth's ambassadors.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Heh, it remind me with one of the past Big Brother series where the contestents were mainly boring bunch of people until they added someone new just to argue with the lots to make it more interesting.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Was the juice pouch hitting Graham at the end scripted? He looks genuinely annoyed.

Of course you want free time! You can learn to play Major Tom on guitar.

Poodleboy

Jul 10, 2012
I get the distinct impression that the juice pouch may have been under the control of a cackling Kathleen as it batted off Graeme's face. :p

Kristian Fischer

Aug 15, 2011
Amazing how many people went with "I CAN SEE TEH STRING LOLOLOLOLOL"... Of course you can see the bloody thing, this isn't ILM. Who cares?

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
The special effects budget for this must have been out of this world.

Also, reading the credits, does this mean we get Leelee in this weeks Feed Dump?

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
Did I see paul in the background as well? Does that mean there will be another one of these? Sounds good.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Kristian Fischer said:
Amazing how many people went with "I CAN SEE TEH STRING LOLOLOLOLOL"... Of course you can see the bloody thing, this isn't ILM. Who cares?
Of course you can see the string. That's how string theory works. When you are in space everything gets a string attached to them. Science!

(Joke provided by the facebook comments.)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it. The ending was worth several good laughs. XD