LoadingReadyRun: Formal Complaint

Erlec

Apr 14, 2009
I heartily approve this monty python inspired sketch! Perfectly reminded me of several of the most famous sketches in the series. Well done LLR, paying homeage to monty python as well making something original.

Bob_Marley42

Apr 8, 2009
DazZ. said:
The only thing that I have to complain about was that the bobby had a gun.
Two guns, bizzarely. Or at least a holster going unused and a gun tucked into the belt (which is still somewhat bizzare).

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Thank you. I spent the whole sketch wondering exactly how unfunny that song would be. Precisely that unfunny, which somehow in context became awesome.

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
I have to ask: was this supposed to be in any way humorous? Because all i saw was a rather poor Monty-Python styled sketch. Unless it's supposed to be that way. If that's the case, it's still not up to par with LRR's usual stuff.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Wonderfully surreal, if a little long.

Think the monty python comparisons are a touch generous though.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Wooo Andy!

I'm loving the stereotypical English policeman routine, that never gets old. Although the accent slipped when he insisted on pronouncing banana as ban-ana and not ban-ar-na.

Cracked up at Graham's reaction to "You can't make a monkey out of me!"

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
This sketch makes me feel like the day I look down at my pinky toes and realized that they only had one knuckle. Slightly off center and extremely amused.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I sort of wish the robber had gone like the guy in the argument clinic sketch when he was hit in the head.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
I have yet to see an LRR sketch that has not been greatly improved with gratuitous amounts of Cownden.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Now this is what should get turned into a meme. If I see one more person tell me about the arrow in their knee I might scream. Time to switch to:

"Gimme All Your Bananas"

therockdemon said:
it might just be me but it felt like it was inspired by a bit of fry and laurie
I don't know if I'd call that a great show, but it definately had some great moments. And of course both the players are legendary. You're right though, this sketch was similar.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Arachon said:
Eruanno said:
...What the fuck did I just watch o_O
Awesome, that's what.

Also, hi Eru!
Well, okay. I can't argue with that. And hello there, Ara! It seems you've spotted the rare, forum-lurking Eru. Maybe this can be a highlight for your friendly neighbourhood nature show! :3

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
I was expecting the stinger as a line all throughout the episode.

...and yet, the delivery was quite amusing. Good job, guys.

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
And we get De Boswachters in on this at the end... Unbelievable... Un-be-frickin-lievable...

But the question is, do they have radishes at the bakery?

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I really liked this one. Part of me wonders if you had this sketch but added in Graham's character because you didn't like it, or if you built the sketch around the idea for Graham's character.

The stinger made me laugh so hard, mostly because I started thinking of that song as soon as Gorilla James said "Gimme all your bananas."

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
"I'm charging you under Section 21 of the Strange Sketch Act"

I know i wasn't the only one who thought of that while watching this. I mean come on, you even had a british policeman come into the sketch all of a sudden. That would have been another offense right there if you'd decided to end it. And i'm not even sure that pun at the end counts as a proper punchline.

So and so of the yard might want a word with you guys now :p