LoadingReadyRun: Forward Facing

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, Kthleen as a marketing guru is all kinds of surreal... almost as much as that T-rex with a shotgun line.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Kathleen, stop giving away marketing secrets. You're going to make us all look like idiots who disguise our ignorance in jargon to up our fees.

Now if you'll excuse me while I go throw shit at a wall and see what sticks, I mean, "focus group testing."
I KNEW IT!!! Dilbert was right! Kathleen blew your secret WIDE open.
This was THE funniest LRR you guys ever made. You managed to make "fart balls" sound smart and sophisticated. I burst in laughter at Graham's "A bit of pee just came out."

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Draconalis said:
Who was the guy that "Doesn't work for them" Is he some cameo I'm not catching?
He is a friend of the crew that helps with Desert bus.

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Elate said:
Avaholic03 said:
"...descended from Norse Gods and a T-Rex who taught himself to use a shotgun..."

Do I even want to know who was on top for that one?
Both, it was a very equal and varied relationship, which lasted for many years until they happily got married and had aforementioned children. They're still together.
This is now the official way LRR came into existence. Someone go update the wiki.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
I'm not sure if I found this video particularly hilarious because I generally enjoy Commodore Hustle episodes, or if I found it particularly hilarious because I've had way too much coffee today and am particularly giddy at the moment. I would like to think it was some combination of both, and possibly the something about the gasses being siphoned into my apartment. Perhaps I shouldn't be in here while they're fumigating.

soh45400

Jun 1, 2012
You are willing to fight any internet comedy team?
How about ThoseAren'tMuskets with Dan O' Brian and Michel Swaim and several others?
They even made their own version of Commodore Hustle called Agents of Cracked and a version of Feed Dump called After Hours. Their only weakness compared to LRR is that they make videos less often(also their comedy is very American while LRR comedy is very British/Canadian).

SquidVicious

Apr 20, 2011
Country
United States
This episode was awesome, I can't wait for the Loading Time video to see how many takes it got for the hat to drop perfectly on Graham's head.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Commodore hustle is always great, but you really raised the bar this time.
Astounding work.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Draconalis said:
Who was the guy that "Doesn't work for them" Is he some cameo I'm not catching?
That would be Beej of http://www.synaptic-chaos.com/ fame.

That being said, I always thought his real name was Beej, since I first saw him in 2009 I've been lied to. Dammit!

And, much like everyone else ITT I gotta say, the marketing dialogue slayed me.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
And people say if you try to run comedy like a business it won't be funny.

Very funny video. :D Thanks!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
i64ever said:
I miss Matt :(
We all do friend, but you still have to put more in your posts. It's what Matt would want.

( D: Seriously, before they find you!)

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Wait...I think I missed something. Why doesn't Alex count as either active or missing?

Also, there's a slight boom cameo at the top of the screen during the couch shots. It made me laugh.