LoadingReadyRun: Frank Miller's SimCity

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Hot and cold running moonshine seems like a good idea until you realise that you'd have to shower in it. I suppose everyone would be too drunk to care though.

alpha0924

Mar 12, 2011
scw55 said:
Reminds me of the Pizza sketch.

But yeah. I'm sad. I am tempted by Sim City 5, but Sim City 4 keeps randomly crashing. And #5 has DRM.
So yeah, EA. You sure know how to alienate potential customers.
This should help. [http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/SimCity_4]

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Ohlookit said:
This looks like there was a lot of post-production work went into the making of this one // Which we all appreciate =] Great ep guys // I like how Paul's character wasn't corrupt per say, but like the corrupt people ideas and once again James is on top form as "The Cop"

Also, I do not want to live in their city, sure all those brothels would be nice but hot and cold running moonshine, I'd go blind!

-M
I liked how Graham, who might have been a bartender and therefore dealer of hooch, was the least crooked of that group. I don't know what Kathleen was supposed to be, but I couldn't see it ending without Godzilla.
And a city where booze doesn't just flow like water, but in PLACE of it? I want to go to there!

captcha: drum head
Sounds like a Dick Tracy villain, or a Sin City character

Jan 12, 2012
Kuredan said:
I heard "stoolie" and "Sewage Plant" and I thought something completely different for about 30 seconds...
You aren't the only one. On the other hand, now I know the potential menace in the words, "human waste."

attackshark

Nov 16, 2010
pretty good. i wish there had been some narration at the beginning, though, and taken more time on a couple of shot and ideas. that would have really rounded out that Sin City feeling.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
If this was really a Frank Miller Production then Kathleen would have been a whore. Because in Frank Millers head all women are whores.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
If this was really a Frank Miller Production then Kathleen would have been a whore. Because in Frank Millers head all women are whores.
For those in need of a reference point, allow to supply it:

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
She sounded like the one that takes care of all the whores - the whore that rose above the whore corporate ladder and became the whore-in-charge.

(I know there's a word for that but I can't recall what it is).

e033x

Sep 13, 2010
In the split second before Graham released the lizard, i seriously believed he was going to say something along the lines of "take out their servers" or something. Disappointed. I mean, who needs that 4th wall anyway, it just gets in the way.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Dooly95 said:
Eric the Orange said:
She sounded like the one that takes care of all the whores - the whore that rose above the whore corporate ladder and became the whore-in-charge.

(I know there's a word for that but I can't recall what it is).
Your thinking of a Madam of a brothel, but that's more of a secretary.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Guys, I absolutely loved this sketch! :D

Seriously, I think this has got to be amongst my Top 10 LRR sketches (and, seriously, I hate even picking just 10).
The effects were perfect, the tone nailed it and it was pricelessly funny to boot :D

'Crime? What crime? We have the lowest crime rate in the states. Right, Corrupt Police Chief?'
'I didn't see nuthin'

Loved Graham's voice over, too. Really loved the red tie effect on Paul and the white out effect used on James' glasses.

Superb work guys!