LoadingReadyRun: Getting In Touch

Ap0ca1ypse

Jun 12, 2010
That was funny. Quick question, though: If Graham's voice was wanting chips in a British guy's head, what would happen? Would he want chips as in french fries or crisps as in actual chips.

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
C4azyMik3 said:
Kathleen I love your hair, wasn't it like purple last video?
My girlfriend has apparently decided to get her hair cut like Kathleen's -- and pointed out that she dresses like that.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Wow that was great. And like many others have said, Matt was perfect as self doubt and Graham was great as always wanting chips.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Very good episode, had me laughing quite a few times. I love how there's a part of the mind just for wanting chips.

mythstoorfoot

May 21, 2009
Ap0ca1ypse said:
That was funny. Quick question, though: If Graham's voice was wanting chips in a British guy's head, what would happen? Would he want chips as in french fries or crisps as in actual chips.
I can safely say he would want french fries... or chips. Oh you yankees!

Lovely episode! Graham seems to really fit as a chips person. And of course, utterly adorable stinger. :)

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Awesome video. Was this filmed on the same day as "The Position" because I believe Alex and James were wearing the same clothes that they were on that video.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This is the best video that without sound appears to have a whole minute of a face intensely staring ahead ever.

It didn't solve the eternal question of why our inner voices are all dubbed by someone else. At least his voices didn't have an obnoxious echo.