LoadingReadyRun: Give In

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Best LLR ever? I'd say so. :D

I was expecting to see the Fable 3 style buttons pop up too, its pretty much the same situation in Fable 3 where you dont bother hearing the other half of any choices.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I loved this, i canty but help think of great classical scenes where the good and bad side of th emind argue!

Also, did i see a flash of green on a frame?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I like this. I've always wanted to see what the inner monologue would be of someone while they're making this decision. Well done.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Graham, this was just an excuse to shoot a video of you talking to yourself, wasn't it? However, I will say that it was really good 'cause of the timing and green-screening.

Purely out of curiosity, though, how long did it take to do all of that?

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
Probably could have dragged on a bit more, as the banter was amusing. Still, it was a great video.

Awesome74

Jul 21, 2010
This, this was awesome. After last week's "meh" video, this had me dieing in my chair with laughter. Excellent, LLR.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
This is probably my favourite LRR ever. Really funny and great idea, and the ending was just perfect!
Also, I hereby declare that Graham must only use the voice is the post-credits scene from now on.

May 5, 2010
Actually, I had that exact same "masquerade"/"mass grave" mixup with my friends. I was explaining how this game had you hiding in a mass grave and they....Didn't hear me correctly. Strange looks ensued.

Also: A lot of Batmans. Awesome

EDIT: Fuck me, I commented on the wrong video. This was meant for the Unskippable episode. Whoops.

Um....This is kinda awkward.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
This pretty much sums up what goes on in my head when making a moral choice in video-games.

"ice the *****"
"okay"

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
That one was pretty funny.

And I know I'm nitpicking, but rather than a red and white film lenses, wouldn't it have made better visual sense for them to wear red and white turtlenecks?

Even so, I liked this one.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
HAHA, that was fantastic! I must say, if more of your guys webisodes were this good, I would like them a lot more. So, keep up the good work!

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I knew it!
We all (Graham at least) have an inner Pinkie Pie voice.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Classic. Can't get over how pissed off Graham's conscience is that it didn't get to make the decision the first two times instead of regular Graham.

Gay Gr--sorry, Harpo Graham was a marvelous touch.