LoadingReadyRun: Give In

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
Fantastic episode guys. Funny dialogue through-out, didn't wander on too long, the punch was excellent and the characters' reaction to it was too. The timing between the Grahams was flawless and their interactions skilfully delivered. The stinger's silliness was an excellent way to expand on the expectation of the standard internal conscience debate, in the same way the sketch proper warped the existing rules.

I liked it so much I felt I needed to tell you exactly why, which is something I don't normally do. Thank you for making my Tuesday funnier.

don_geilo

Aug 30, 2010
Mind-boggingly hilarious. This is truly among the best LRR-sketches yet. No offense to the rest of the crew, but your (and Paul's) writing still stands out, Graham.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Man, Good Conscience is a total *****. He arrives late and then blames the guy for not listening! It's his job to make him hesitate!

I thought the after-credits would be about Good Conscience's good conscience and bad conscience fighting over whether to blame Bad Conscience for all this.

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
Very nice sketch. A good idea and a good execution (pun intended) is much more important than fancy costumes and sets.

madmatt

Jan 12, 2010
Very funny, thanks a lot!

Also Graham looks very snazzy in the coat, I could never pull that look off

Fumofu

Nov 11, 2010
Haha, this video was hilarious. I must confess that I was a little worried when I originally saw the short length, but after watching it through I realize that it was really put together well.

Razgrizaces

Jul 13, 2009
"Guy won't stay down after two bullets, Ice the b***h."

That literally made me laugh so hard I think my neighbors might have heard me. :D

Great episode. I thought this was going to be a bad one since of the length, but bigger isn't always better. :D

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
The dialogue in this video was sooooo good! This is easily the best one you guys have done in a long time. Methinks your next t-shirt needs to be of the "ice the b****" line.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Okay, Graham, you must reveal:

How did you sync up with yourself so well? Did you rehearse dozens of times, or did you have reference footage playing out of vision?

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
IamQ said:
An entire LRR short consisting of only one actor playing 4 characters (If you count the bonus ending), and it's still great. Okay, fine there was the guy getting shot, but he didn't do that much.
OSCAR WINNING MATERIAL FOR SURE.

Also, acting dead is really hard. I tried it. It usually just looks like you're asleep.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
That was the funniest one Ive seen, based solely on how long I laughed.

As for teh actual choice...letting him live to "suffer" is foolish. Killing him means he can do no more harm. Should he get out of jail, avoid jail, or just not care, then the moral high ground is pointless.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Say, does the part of Graham who loves to party know the part of Graham who always wants to eat chips?

awesomepanda

Jul 10, 2009
this was brilliant i loved the end

MowDownJoe said:
Ahh... now I'm curious where the TVTropes page for sequences like this is...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodAngelBadAngel

uberhippy

Apr 28, 2011
The trimetrics of the self,
Good, Evil, .. Guy-who-likes-to-party..??

Decision making process = down the tubes forever more..

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
The sketch was good and all , but the stinger is what really got me ! XD

"I just like to party !" *HONK HONK* :p