LoadingReadyRun: Give In

LorienvArden

Feb 28, 2011
Great sketch as always... but shouldn't that last voice hum the tetris melody ?
Cause mine totaly does....

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
And now I want a T-Shirt with "Ice The *****" with Good Graham on it. It must happen.

Either that or one with "Crazy-eyes Graham" from the Ransom episodes a few weeks back.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well that was hilarious. The "after credits" part was totally random, tho.
Loved this episode.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
I've been up all night and I'll never breath again thanks to you!
D'aww you killed my friend too, you should market a product that allows your viewers to survive laughter.

Also, Pinkie Pie was the only thing I could think when I saw the stinger.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Well he does have a point, if you get shot twice and are still trying to get back up while the guy is still there you deserve to get shot again

The after credits bit was a leak tho, I'm not sure what bugs me about it up something was lacking // Maybe it's the voice are the 'party' bit

-M

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
"Shoot him!"
*BANG*
Both: "No!"

After all those damn commercials, this was definitely a treat!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
LRR could get over twice as many comments, if it introduced an obese offensive character everybody hated. Proven fact.

Feb 18, 2009
Oh, I know that part of me; Every time I'm in a grocery store wondering, should I buy actual food or just ice cream, I end up having a party. It can get pretty awkward at times.

Loved the episode to bits!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
Oh, I know that part of me; Every time I'm in a grocery store wondering, should I buy actual food or just ice cream, I end up having a party. It can get pretty awkward at times.
I get ice cream on Tuesdays, actual food all other days of the week. I also exercise the most on Tuesdays. It works really well.

But your way is more fun. :)

Feb 18, 2009
Don Reba said:
Incredible Bullshitting Man said:
I get ice cream on Tuesdays, actual food all other days of the week. I also exercise the most on Tuesdays. It works really well.

But your way is more fun. :)
That´s a pretty levelheaded way to handle it :) I must try that sometimes.

My way is fun, sure, but usually it also means that I get neither ice cream nor food, because I spend all the money on confetti and party hats :(

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
Andy Shandy said:
And now I want a T-Shirt with "Ice The *****" with Good Graham on it. It must happen.

Either that or one with "Crazy-eyes Graham" from the Ransom episodes a few weeks back.
Evil Graham looking at Graham with "You should shoot him."
And Good Graham looking at Graham with "Ice the *****."

And now Graham looks like a nonsense word.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Oh Graham. You are a gem, really.

I knew this would be a Graham sketch as soon as the good angel bad devil routine started. There's something in the banter that makes it seem like a Graham sketch.

"You are a terrible shot, seriously?

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Wow, ya'll really ARE made of conge-I mean condensed awesome! Seriously, you should all be rich and do nothing BUT this for the rest of your life!

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Zeroththeking said:
I made my avatar for you, Graham Stark.
http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/users/avatars/291454.71617.jpg

It would be fucking awesome if this catches on! XD

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Hehe now I want to see something like this in a Hollywood film. It would sure make a few of those incredibly-cliche scenes much more enjoyable.