LoadingReadyRun: Giving It

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
This was the shittiest LRR episode ever. By that I mean, I gave a shit. Two, in fact. Maybe even 3! Also, great to see the Warriors of Darkness again! And Morgan!

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
I actually gave a shit about this. Good episode guys. But damn, I've still the rest of the week to go and I've already gotten some bad news. I might have to borrow some shit to give from you Morgan.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
The funny thing is that Graham did actually give a shit at the end. Just not about the thesis.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I give a shit about Morgan being in a video again, and two, no THREE shits about the Warriors of Darkness :)

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
oh man, whenever i just don't give a shit about something i'm just going to send a link to this video

Critterbot

Nov 19, 2010
Hurray For Morgan!! Also, very good video guys, very funny. :)

And I like how you like take things from earlier videos and put them into new ones. I assume that was the warriors of darkness at the end? And the mention of the radio station "The Drive". :) Nice touch.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Was I the only person who thought Graham might run to the bathroom when Morgan asked him if he could give a shit?. And if you can't give two shits, you are waaaay overspending your shits, man! And not only food and drink give shits. Humor can, too, like when you do something for "shits and giggles". How do shits get converted into fucks and vice versa? When it's fucking shit, man. ;)

Bujiraso

Feb 12, 2011
This episode gave me the "LRR got a dare from the community to say 'shit' 150 times in a single episode." feeling.
XD but seriously I larfed and enjoyed