LoadingReadyRun: Homebrew Hobby

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
YAAAAY! I spent last night watching a bunch of Commodore Hustle videos thinking it's been a long time since the last one, and a new one pops up!
Plus, <3 Meme Beej.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Call it Vodka and sell it to teenagers and Russians with gigantic beards, everything will be fine

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
The editing in this video was great, really became part of the story // I also thought that "this is where we keep Bee" bit was priceless

-M

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
tehweave said:
SOMEBODY FIX BEEJ! HE MUST TALK NORMAL AGAIN!

Also great episode.
What makes you think there's anything wrong with Beej? He looks like functioning perfectly! Don't fix what's not broken, I say.
But I do have one question: what is Kathleen's real hair color? I noticed it changes a lot and I'm not complaining, she always looks great, but it's something I just don't get.

captcha: Great for Windows 7
That it's not Windows 8?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
tehweave said:
SOMEBODY FIX BEEJ! HE MUST TALK NORMAL AGAIN!

Also great episode.
What makes you think there's anything wrong with Beej? He looks like functioning perfectly! Don't fix what's not broken, I say.
But I do have one question: what is Kathleen's real hair color? I noticed it changes a lot and I'm not complaining, she always looks great, but it's something I just don't get.

captcha: Great for Windows 7
That it's not Windows 8?
She's been a brunette for most of the series. If you go back and see season 1 episodes, her hair remained consistent.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Beej as some sort of meme-spouting automaton is great! And I love the effort to keep CH continuity vaguely intact.

VoodooPuppeteer

May 28, 2011
Does/do Kathleen/the rest of LRR have something against Warhammer or was that just Kathleen trying to find ways to super-impose ass synonyms into a video? And using a mobile phone wouldn't do that... Apart from that, awesome vid :D

Deimir

Jul 3, 2008
Yay, Commodore Hustle is my favorite! Also poor Beej, still suffering from the mental beating he took from Paul's meme machine.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Applying Paul to Beer to create more Beer, faster.

I'm surprised it didn't require Linux. But it did require Meme Beej, which is even better.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
This episode made me laugh the hardest I have in a long time and I have no idea why...

WarHamster40K

Dec 2, 2009
This WarHamster is not looking forward to ButtHammer40k... especially if they deploy the Space Gere-ines*. ;_; For The Ham-Peror!

*and yes, I know it's just an urban legend. That legend is my cultural legacy! Or something.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Wait... so this is actually in canon with the previous Commodore Hustle and thus Beej is still infused with the meme-power of the entire internet?

You guys have continuity? :O