LoadingReadyRun: Hot & Saucey

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hot & Saucey

The arms race for the hottest of sauces knows no end.

Watch Video

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
LoadingReadRun, don't ever stop. Your comedy just gets better and better.

Also, March of the Anal Fire Ants... Just... I want to comment, but I just can't.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So he pretty much wanted a doomdays creation in a form of a hot sauce? Awsome stuff!

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
It got to the point of absurdity and then blew right past it into super extra special absurdity.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Holding that last sauce bottom, the hand changed position between angles... continuity ruined, disbelief shattered, *tilt table and leaves*

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I would have like to have seen some bear mace in the beginning but temporal patricide was more than enough for the whole bit.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Some powers just shouldn't be in the hands of someone who wants to open a Texmexican restaurant chain.

Terrific sketch, LRR.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Where would they even get 5 neutron stars from? You can get one from that dodgy bloke at the back of the pub, but he can only get you one of something.

I get the feeling that most of the companies on LRR should just focus on military research. They usually end up killing people anyway, may as well cut out the middleman.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
Beej was amazing. Also, Graham and Kathleen scare me. He can sell deadly hot sauce, she can sell iron maidens.. If they ever decide to start selling death for a living, we are all in serious bussing trouble.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
kailus13 said:
Where would they even get 5 neutron stars from? You can get one from that dodgy bloke at the back of the pub, but he can only get you one of something.

I get the feeling that most of the companies on LRR should just focus on military research. They usually end up killing people anyway, may as well cut out the middleman.
They put it in their sixth item slot then rode up and down the shore of Cinnabar island a few times obviously. That's also why it's destabilized at the subatomic level.