LoadingReadyRun: Hot & Saucey

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
So he pretty much wanted a doomdays creation in a form of a hot sauce? Awsome stuff!
I'll have second serving of that. No... Wait?
I am not fan of hot sauces or hot stuff in general. But I agree the search for hottest thing is getting absurd. Here in Finland there is a company called "Poppamies" that literally makes stuff that is so hot you can't taste it. Also they have a product that costs 1000 euros and has health warning on it.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
SinisterGehe said:
Scarim Coral said:
So he pretty much wanted a doomdays creation in a form of a hot sauce? Awsome stuff!
I am not fan of hot sauces or hot stuff in general. But I agree the search for hottest thing is getting absurd. Here in Finland there is a company called "Poppamies" that literally makes stuff that is so hot you can't taste it. Also they have a product that costs 1000 euros and has health warning on it.
How is something so hot, that you can't taste it? For the record, I'm liking extra hot Perri Perri from nandos at the moment.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ehehe, Graham's performance was such that I truly believed each could do what he said they did...

Fenix7

Jun 14, 2011
Did anyone else get a Jurassic Park vibe at the beginning of the video? (The Nedry scene a the beginning of the film)

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
SinisterGehe said:
Scarim Coral said:
How is something so hot, that you can't taste it? For the record, I'm liking extra hot Perri Perri from nandos at the moment.
Basically it what I been told is that it is so hot that the flavors it has (spices other than hot) and the taste of the food is basically fades away behind the burn, you can't taste anything but burn, just the smell makes people on the table tear up. It is also a event in the local wings restaurant when someone orders a dish with it and eats it fully.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
008Zulu said:
Some men just want to see all the tongues burn.
A clever response and a Dark Knight reference in one short sentence. I salute you, sir.

Loved the video, though it could have done with more FOR SCIENCE!

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Clinically Insane Clyde's Colon Corrosion had me rolling on the floor. Good episode all around, carry on :D

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Hilarious at first, but thought the joke went on a bit too far. The heart of this sort of comedy is that it's just slightly off. For example, The Stuck Up was perfect. This one transitioned from side splitting to just plain silly.

Though the first 75%+ was fantastic.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
"I have a Texican chain restaurant..."

I...what is that word? Surely you mean Tex-Mex, right?

Like...that's not an actual word people use, and is just part of the joke, right?

Right?

(Please someone tell me that's not a word. Please.)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
I would have bought Chipotle Surprise. Imagine pouring some of that into your competitors sauce. In sauce form it is completely harmless and tasty. Inside the costumer it turns into knives. perfect way to run the competitor out of business and reward your loyal costumers by them being the ones that didnt die.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Bwahaha! I love you guys! "Turns 30 ft of small intestine into 6 lbs of angry pink soft serve." I lost it, and the look on Graham's face as the whole thing progressed was priceless!

Also, I totally feel Beej, as I've been killing my tastebuds for over 35 years now. My friends always challenge me at these restaurants, and I've yet to meet my match...

Well, except for cayenne pepper, but I'm allergic to that, so I dunno if it counts.

Also, Kathleen was priceless at the stinger! Cannot wait to see the Loading Time on this, esp the array of hotsauces, and just what the heck that final sauce actually was.