LoadingReadyRun: Hot Water at PAX

Ed.

Jan 14, 2010
CH is back awesome

for escapees here is season 1

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc

Ronin08

Nov 18, 2009
What happened to the A/V sync? From about halfway in to the end, there's a constant lag...

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
That was a good one, I didn't see the Mat disappearing to another room bit coming. Also, is that at the end of the episode for real?

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I had feeling the shower would be empty, and if they are all willing to shower together, surely sombody could of walked in there?

Darkwolf9

Aug 19, 2008
I missed cH! This was a great episode. Probably one of the better since the transition.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Yeeeeeeeeeees! Hustle!

:)

You guys made my day.

Edit:
The scene in the shower was the best bit.

Also - there is never enough toilet humor. ^^

Edit2:

The proposal at the end was an epic move by you guys.

korandder

Astronoob
Nov 25, 2009
You think you smell bad after flying across North America? Try flying between continents where you are travelling for more than 24 hours.

Harrowdown

Jan 11, 2010
Woo, CommodoreHustle! I was wondering when we'd see that again. Also, hope she says yes!

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
As soon as our trip plans are made for New Orleans, this is getting forwarded to the whole group.

Also, was that "Hey Nostradamus!"? Canadiana is always fun.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
yay for more Commodore Hustler! I love it.

Hehe, I wonder if this was what it really was like, lmao

Great vid! Loved it!

Also! Say yes!!!!!

Kyogissun

Notably Neutral
Jan 12, 2010
*begins watching video*

Ah, this is funny!

*hears music begin playing*

O_O

*squeals like a schoolgirl at a boy band concert*

cHustle's back. :D

Erlec

Apr 14, 2009
Wooh Commodore hustle is back! <3 Funny is in there as normal

Fun ending with the marriage proposal and the thumbs up :D

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
Squee! cHustle :D And I had just rewatched the older episodes over the weekend. Love it! Very appoint.

And the ending proposal was heartwarming too :D

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
This one was a great EP! Even had PAX, or was it, to participate in it as well! Very convincing! Good job!

mantini

Nov 9, 2009
Ew, I want to know what they did with the ice bucket full of pee, but I really don't want to know.

Also, I hope she says yes! Soon!

antigodoflife

Nov 12, 2009
I'm disappointed in this commodore hustle, it stayedeven further from the old styles, and there weren't enough shower scenes.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Holy god-damning awesome, this was epic. Nothing beats another commodoreHustle! Except any other LRR video!

Silly Graham getting his own bed ;;

Haha.. Dangle-kid! Brilliant!

Also, wow, go RocketSiobhan! Also, damn. >.>

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
Damn me for sitting at the front of the wrong side of the room!

And the wait was worth it, though I'm kinda sad they didn't use Russ' ad-lib.

Also, I hope she says yes too :)

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
Goldeneye103X2 said:
This is the best episode ive seen, the absolute funniest as well. I think it was because of the whole group being there, and the shenanigans which you could do with tat situation. Would probably want more of these. Although the shower scene did make me feel slightly uncomfortable.
Made YOU uncomfortable!?

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
D'awww, that was so sweet =D, the end that is, after the credits, not the peeing in the bucket and the group shower, great one btw.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Nawwww.... I hope she says yes! That was adorable!

Also, yay for male showers? I'm sure men always have fantasies about the inverse so....

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Haha, awesome episode, but I was wondering why it was so long - glad to see you guys are using your powers for good :)

Also, say yes, dammit!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
What is this proposal everyone is talking about? I saw the end part with it, but don't know what it is. SOMEONE FILL ME IN!!!

Very funny episode.

Unoriginal069

Jan 7, 2010
Wholly hell.
I'm just now catching up on Commodore Hustle.

You guys should have a regular show!

It's Friends meets Seinfeld.....

...only, you know......FUNNY!

DudeMan1031

Jul 16, 2009
WOO! Comodore Hustle is back! Will we be seeing the same once a month schedule as season 1?

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Yaaay pee jokes..especially with Kathleen using the bucket that was just silly...also is the Propoasl thing at the end real?

katieintheattic

Nov 21, 2009
Hilarious episode!

I particularly loved the slow reveal of just how many people were sleeping in the bed. Especially Tim curled up at the bottom of the bed.

And was Tim mirroring Paul all the way through that? Yay, Stockholm syndrome! :D

Also, pee jokes. Gotta love the pee jokes.

wartjr2373

Nov 28, 2009
InsaneFool said:
Damn me for sitting at the front of the wrong side of the room!

Also, I hope she says yes too :)
I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
unacomn said:
Nice, cH is back.
Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
MrPop said:
unacomn said:
Nice, cH is back.
Who (or maybe what *Shrug*) is cH?

Also great episode. Loved the shower scene at the end.

There's always someone who takes ages in the shower. Remember that from a holiday to Poland with my friends >.>
cH (or commodoreHUSTLE) is the name given to videos in which the crew play themselves. The year before we started on the Escapist we did a full, plot-continuous series of them over the course of the year - but then put them aside because of the Escapist deal.

-m

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Damn the Escapist's terrible quality video player...I was very much hoping to be able to pick myself out of the panel audience, but with the horrible quality it's absolutely impossible.

Dear any LRR member...if you send me a high quality copy of this video, I will love you eternally.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Daaamn if I ever have to propose to someone who frequents the escapist I know who to call :D
Nice episode and awesome ending. Also was that audience at the panel real??

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Joe Deadman said:
Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Dawwwww that's the best proposal I've seen. I hope it's a yes!
cHustle!!!! awesome!
except th pee bucket that i gross.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Hilarious!!! I think my favorite part was the group shower, the uneasiness was just palpable ("stop talking!").

And how could she not say "yes"??? =D

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
JoshTheater said:
Joe Deadman said:
Yes, we were absolutely real. LoadingReadyRun actually shot part of the video DURING the panel, and gave us instructions to look bored and be silent as they did wide shots of us.
Awww I was kinda hoping it wasn't staged XD.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
I'm going to go ahead and say it.

DDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

That ought to do it. Great episode guys.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
wow a commodore hussle episode! never thought they would post that as a regular LRR skit but nice G nice!

edit: Congrats if she says yes, and my condolences if she says no

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I believe this is the second use of LRR as a marriage proposal....the first being Desertbus for Hope '09. If this continues, have you guys considered setting up a shop in Vegas were internet lovers can make their intentions known to each other? Btw, this isn't me jiving the proposal, I hope in all sincerity she says yes.

OT: Glad to see cH return, it was a fair bit dry until the shower scene though. Also, Tim's steam roller, probably the best throw away line I've ever heard!

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
First off, I hope she says 'Yes!'

Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit (Like in Weird Science, just in reverse)

I loved the fact that you got the folks at PAX to play along in the episode.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
besayewich said:
awesome and all i know is i should never get desperate enough to use an ice bucket as a toilet
i also got a giggle out blondie McFattypants

i was aware that you were not going to do hustle on the escapist why the change?
We said on many occasions that Hustle would be included on the regular updates that got posted to the Escapist. we just haven't made any for a while.

-m

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
wartjr2373 said:
I don't think the ad lib was usable, because everyone laughed.
While that is true, it is still very unfortunate.
However, it can still be an inside joke for all those that were in attendance and able to hear it.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I didn't know I could laugh so hard! Man, that one was good.

Although now I'm said that I have no idea what this "commodore hustle" everyone keeps talking about is (the link in post 4 isn't working for me).

EDIT: Okay, found the post explaining it. Feel better now. :)

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
I don't understand how you guys can pump out such genius videos every week for 7 years. Well done.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
The sad thing is I've been at a convention before so this was just spot on. Nice work guys, keep it up!

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
The LRR crew win at Con Hotel Room Sharing...in short I pronounce it curse. That is a very great marriage proposal.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Commodore Hustle = awesome. It always made me laugh.

And the proposal at the end made me go "Awwwwww".

the_maestro_sartori

Nov 8, 2009
Monshroud said:
Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit
You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Um forgive me for the dumb question but what exactly is CommodoreHustle?

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
the_maestro_sartori said:
Monshroud said:
Just an awesome episode, although I think it would have been just slightly more epic is Kathleen was in the shower with you in her bathing suit
You just wanna see more of Kathleen's flesh. admit it :p
Well... yeah... C'mon, cute nerd girl. There is a finite amount of those available.

jcm0791

Jul 22, 2009
And that, boys and girls, is why you should never even go near the ice bucket in any hotel ... ever.

She must say yes ... the hopes of geeks and nerds everywhere hangs in the balance!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Fucking awesome ringtone right there. And that's funny, I often take long showers.

Also, I love creative wedding proposals!

Reiokan

Nov 9, 2009
Good to see cH back in action can't wait for more.

Also after a proposal like that one would hope she says, "Yes." Although a No is a yes way would be Epic on her part since they started out arguing.

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
So far Siobahn hasn't seen this video yet, she's been giving explicit instructions to not watch until Wraith gets home from work. But we can pretty much bet on a "yes".

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
This was a was a fun one // I never had this problem when I go to con's here in Ireland cos the ones I got to are within an hour travel of my place // Any other con I got to I stay at a friends place in the city

-M

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
LOL at the entire video

I wish Russ would have talked about GameDogs

LOL at Jeremy using the ice bucket

LOL at all of the showering together(how do you film that scene so well)

LOL at Jeremy and Graham talking about Matt's penis

And also I forgot to mention I love the final fantasy VII battle music as Graham's ringtone

senorcromas

Sep 24, 2009
Wait a tic...

Was that turtle Kathleen was plaing with the one from Love Hina?

If so, that would be epiiic.

Oh, and great episode.

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
InsaneFool said:
Yeah, like someone said, everyone cracked up, which kind of made us look less bored.

For those who weren't there: Russ acted awkward and then said "Eagle semen", which resulted in uncontrolled laughter from everyone.

Metcarfre

Nov 20, 2008
Yes! cH returns with a vengeance!

More importantly, very big congratulations to Wraith and Shoybun! You guys have great times ahead!

pfloriani

Jul 24, 2009
Glad to see cH back! You guys really play off each other well.

If you've said this anywhere, I've missed it: Dare we hope for some Phailhaüs?

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
pfloriani said:
Glad to see cH back! You guys really play off each other well.

If you've said this anywhere, I've missed it: Dare we hope for some Phailhaüs?
phailhaus won't be coming to the escapist - but we do still occasionally post them to our youtube channel. (and our website).

-m

Elomin Sha

Mar 9, 2009
jhs5jh said:
Please please please tell me how to get that ringtone for my iPhone!
www.wiki.loadingready.com

Myself and other LRR members have been compiling lists of the commodore 64 sid tunes in the show and put up some ring tones. The ring tones are in the FAQ page.

ayailla

Forever invading Himuro mansion
Jul 14, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
phailhaus won't be coming to the escapist - but we do still occasionally post them to our youtube channel. (and our website).

-m
I think pfloriani was asking if there is another in the works, because, to be honest... it's been a while. :)

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
jhs5jh said:
Please please please tell me how to get that ringtone for my iPhone!
Elomin Sha said:
www.wiki.loadingready.com

Myself and other LRR members have been compiling lists of the commodore 64 sid tunes in the show and put up some ring tones. The ring tones are in the FAQ page.
http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com actually

ayailla

Jul 14, 2009
Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Everyone involve din this show is awesome. You are some of my favorite people. Kudos sirs and madam.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
ayailla said:
Wrath is still not home from work yet, should be another hour or so. Then, they'll watch the vid together and we'll get our answer.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I shall be back later and see if she said yes.

Awesome episode guys, but Kathleen shoulda been in the shower too ;)

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
d'awwww, that was so cute.
....the end I mean, not the whole "showering together" or any other disgusting stuff that went on in the episode. That stuff was just nasty.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Awesome, i loved it so much :')
Also, Who is King Kool?

EDIT: Also, is Bill still in England?
P.s - SAY YES

Solidplasma

Statistical Improbability
Aug 5, 2009
LRR, you guys are awesome. It was an honor being in one of your videos, though I now wish I hadn't picked my nose, even as a joke. Oh, and I found it funny that you cut the question from that guy: "Why is Unskippable so F**king awsome?" Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm off to finally join your forums.

Oh, and to whom it may concern: Say yes.

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Good vid.. man I have so much vid watching catching up to do. :)

and the sharing the room and the shower/pee issues bring back memories.. not all so good.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Stalking the Digital Tundra
And there is why I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER share a hotel room with anyone.

EVER.

"You two shut up."

k-ossuburb said:
SAY YES!

Do what random strangers on the internet command. I have spoken!
What could possibly go wrong?

[small]Say yes. C'mon, you know you wanna. You were destined to argue about T-shirts together for the rest of your days![/small]

Killjoi

Nov 25, 2009
Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?

ayailla

Jul 14, 2009
Apparantly, they weren't even a second late for their panel, Killjoi. I assume all the guys there were fans and were told before hand that they would end up in a LRR vid if they did their best to look bored.

JoshTheater

LRR Enthusiast
Nov 20, 2009
Killjoi said:
Man, that must have been really weird for the PAX crowd. What did you guys tell them ?
Not at all weird. The parts of the video from the panel were filmed in the middle of their ACTUAL panel. They told us what the context of the video was, and we were given instructions to be silent and look bored when they filmed it.

Wainamoinen

Jan 16, 2010
Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was awesome, I was laughing all along. Pure genius. Also, it seems Russ Pitts makes every show better just by being there (I suppose such is the gift of the executive producer).

I need to watch every episode of cH now so excuse me.

ayailla

Jul 14, 2009
Wainamoinen said:
Yay, CH is back! CommodoreHustle easily beats everything else LRR makes, hope you guys make other vids to the series soon.

A couple of questions though if LRR-members still read these:
1. Before, the CH-episodes were longer, will they now only be like 5-7mins?
2. Will there be any continuous plot between the episodes like last time, or will they be stand-alone episodes?
On a Podcast, Graham said that not every episode will be completely laden with plot. There will be some plot, but it won't be as heavy as the previous series. Note: The only reference to any plot here was in reference to seeing Matt's Junk... "You used to live with him." Seeing as Matt moved out (both in-episode and IRL) last episode.

And I actually prefer Das Phailhaüs. :D

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
wow

I usually love LLR...

but this one.....this one I REALLY loved... great episode you guys!

WraithTDK

Apr 13, 2010
Yes, the part at the end was real. And yes, she agreed. I am the luckiest man alive: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12062

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
STEAMROLLER! That cracked me up more than anything else for some reason. Also, D'AWWWWW.

A LRR marriage? LRRiage? That's just amazing.

Oh, and cHUSTLE's back, hooray!!

Wow. What an episode.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wow this episode is just epic through and through beginning to end =)
totally awesome, wish I coulda been there live in the audience haha maybe next year I'll go

NPC

Nov 24, 2009
Yay! I was wondering if you guys would still do cH after the complete escapist switch with your videos and am glad to see it back... now all we need is more Phailhaus

also that was really sweet of you guys to put in at the end

Failedlegend

Oct 19, 2008
mantini said:
Ew, I want to know what they did with the ice bucket full of pee, but I really don't want to know.

Also, I hope she says yes! Soon!
I was kinda expecting them to open the door and throw it at Matt (even thought he wasn't in there)

ShogunGino

Oct 27, 2008
WraithTDK said:
Yes, the part at the end was real. And yes, she agreed. I am the luckiest man alive: http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12062
Congratulations on your engagement! I hope your lives will be happy for years on end.

OT: This was my first cH, and now, I shall proceed to LRR to watch the rest...because this was absolutely hysterical.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
YES! New episode of Commodore Hustle! Now all I need is an episode of Phailhaus and I can die a happy man.

and I hope she says yes.

P.S. That jingle reminded me of Reading Rainbow.

Ilosia

The faceless
Mar 10, 2009
Really enjoyable episode but that bit at the end just made it incredibly sweet.

CGAdam

Nov 20, 2009
By the way, for those that haven't seen it on the LRR: cH forums, well....

http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12057&start=175

SHE SAID YES TO HIM!

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
i have now been up well past my bedtime watching all of these previous videos... I love LRR!

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Great work guys, i was actually laughing out loud. and it takes something really good for that to happen.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Hondor64 said:
i have now been up well past my bedtime watching all of these previous videos... I love LRR!
Your bedtime is 7:49pm?

Man it sucks to be you.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Darth_Dude said:
Hondor64 said:

Man it sucks to be you.
There's some geographical magic called time-zones.. or someone has odd workshifts. ;)

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
Le_Lisra said:
Darth_Dude said:
Hondor64 said:

Man it sucks to be you.
There's some geographical magic called time-zones.. or someone has odd workshifts. ;)
Oh dang, forgot about that! My bad.

Feb 18, 2009
WraithTDK said:
Congratulations from random strangers on the internet. All the best to both of you.

Versago

May 28, 2009
Commadore Hustle is finally back!
HUZZAH!

Love it so much.

Also, nice work with Raith there - it was so kind to put him in the video, i feel warm and fuzzy. I hope she says yes too, congradulations :)

The_Decoy

Nov 22, 2009
Wow, that was actually pretty good. Generally I don't really get LRR, but I enjoyed that :)

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I actually started watching the cH videos and I love how in the first video Paul and Graham are discussing the idea of 'making a video mocking the cutscenes in Eternal Sonata'... and dismiss the idea as being stupid.

ddq5

I wonder what the character limi
Jun 18, 2009
Something from the LRR site you might want to know, the girl said yes! Congratulations, lovebirds!

Source [http://loadingreadyrun.com/blog/?p=1117]

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
Darth_Dude said:
Le_Lisra said:
Darth_Dude said:
Hondor64 said:

Man it sucks to be you.
Oh dang, forgot about that! My bad.
Ya I posted that at 3:49am in my time zone. had to be up for work by 9:00...

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
It's good to see a more "real" episode to break up the sketches. How terrible that would have been if it actually happened.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
errrr .. Who is cH ?
Not "who", but "what"

GrahamS said:
Note for new viewers:
commodoreHUSTLE is a series of video we do playing "ourselves", though fictionalized, exaggerated versions, obviously.
There's no ongoing plot or anything, but there is a standing continuity.
If you want to watch some of the older videos, go here:
http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/archive/cHustle/date/desc
-m

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
Why did they take the marriage proposal out of the video? It was at the end of this video when I first saw it, but it looks like it got edited off. Did she say no?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
yeah okay that's it, I'm gonna go buy a LRR t-shirt, they're just too awesome not to support =]

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
bawkbawkboo1 said:
Why did they take the marriage proposal out of the video? It was at the end of this video when I first saw it, but it looks like it got edited off. Did she say no?
It got edited out when she said yes. It was an inside-joke after all.

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Ah, so I finally get to see what this looks like completed and not the parts I watched you film live at the panel. I'm bummed I can't see myself in the crowd, but oh well. Great one, guys!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Bathroom's open..
"WHAT?? I just used the bucket!! What? you have no moral high ground...
You two shut up!"

XD

Guys, I'm only just starting to Watch Loading Ready Run, but that was fantastic!! XD

"Kathleen, he's your boyfriend-"
"There is not the money printed in the world"

:p