LoadingReadyRun: Imagine If You Will

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Imagine If You Will

The good ideas get done to death because the bad ideas are stupid.

Watch Video

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Dear god there's a The Dutch 2?

The Dutch 1 was terrifying enough.

Also one hell of a stinger as usual.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
I still think the burrito idea would work better than Cthulu. Great call. Now instead of young girls being obsessed with fake vampires and being subjected to odd marital relationship metaphors, they'll just be giving more business to Taco Bell. They'll need all the help they can get in the Food Wars, you know.

silv

Nov 21, 2009
Anyone else that listens to the LRRcast get this feeling of deja vu? Not that that's a bad thing, I thought the concept was really funny when I heard it on the podcast and the video turned out great, especially the stinger.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
"...need to find another mythological beast to ram into tween culture"

....Umm, perhaps you guys should think this through a little bit. Otherwise you could end up making that movie about dad being a pedophile...only it's a documentary.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
Most excellent!
Although replacing Edward with Cthulhu would significantly improve the Twilight movies.

HydraMoon

From high atop the treehouse
May 3, 2011
That was hilarious. Really great job on this ep- from acting to editing.

So I crocheted a Cthulhu reading buddy, does that mean I went slowly insane row by row or only became insane after I sewed his little eyeballs on. Wait- does that make me the Cthulhu master?

Ok- so a girl moves to a new school. She's scared and vulnerable. She crochets a small Cthulhu and it magically turns into a hot teenage boy that's old enough to be 'bad' and young enough to not get her grounded. They eat tacos. THE END

*makes plans for big money*

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
Darth IB said:
Most excellent!
Although replacing Edward with Cthulhu would significantly improve the Twilight movies.

Only if the entire cast gets eaten by shoggoth's at the end

JackJL

Jun 18, 2011
Shouldn't "The Dutch 2" poster be at an angle? And ZOMG1es!!! sounds more like something an internet sketch comedy group [http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/119/ZOMGies1] would do. Fun episode guys.

aguywhoknowsaguy

Feb 10, 2010
I got the next big thing for tweens should mythical cat people. People love cats. Now give me millions of dollars to make a movie franchise directly aimed at furr, I mean tween girls. I'm sure no random people on the internet could make any jokes about jokes about cats. That would be ludicrous.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Didn't they try something like that with Beauty and the Beast?

(PS. I've never understood why guys take their jackets off before taking a swing a someone...)

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Who said C'thulu isn't sexy?

Zhukov said:

(PS. I've never understood why guys take their jackets off before taking a swing a someone...)
Probably so they don't get blood on their stain-reistant jacket and on their very stain-able white t-shirts. Or maybe they realise it's not as cold as it was when they put the jacket on in the first place.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I kind of expected that punch line at the end but none the less a good episode. I suppose it thanks to hungry guys like him that we haven't got any "next" Twiiight just yet well until we see a burritos or food typs of movies soon.

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
Darth IB said:
Most excellent!
It would certainly explain why Bella seems kinda insane.

Good work as usual but I totally saw both Cthulhu (probably because i've been playing a certain indie RPG recently) and the siren coming.

Also is it just me or are the stingers usually the best bit?

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Zhukov said:

If the jacket's the right size, it will slightly impede your punching arm. And if a guy deserves a fist to the face, you don't want to lose power and/or tear your jacket in the process.

OT: I've got one - Ok- so a girl moves to a new school. She's scared and vulnerable. She meets a young, handsome boy and falls in love with him. But it turns out... He's a regular human being!