LoadingReadyRun: In Death as in Life

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I was enjoying that sketch... and then the ghost asked for a lift to the bar...
Then I started loving it :D

Priceless!!
Also... man.. that hair... Certainly... original...

Great to see Tim behind the writing as well!!

Aside:
Ah... Captcha deciphering...

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Arachon said:
Have you guys got yourself a new editing program or something? The last few videos seem... a bit off in the post-processing department somehow.
How do you mean?
I haven't been consciously doing anything differently.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Haha, my inner honky tonk. I could see how being dead would do that.
Kathleen's hair...I just want to stare.

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
Wait.
If you can't physically move a mouse, but can physically ride in a car, does that also mean you can't physically go through a door and also can't turn the doorknob?

Being dead sux.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh yeah country music sucks totally

*samples other genres on the radio*

ehh yeah put country on

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Well if Greg's mind is now open to country music he really must've been stuck in that elevator down to hell for a long time...

And bitchy Kathleen is just as awesome as psycho Graham. I kinda wanna see the two meet now.

Saxnot

Mar 1, 2010
uuhm, could be i'm the only one who feels this way, but the drop in quality is very noticable. no offence guys, but these submitted scripts just aren't as good as the ones you make.

i mean, what the hell was the part about death being fluidity? how does that add anything to the rest of the sketch? why are they talking around things so much? if you cut the number of lines in half, the whole thing would be much tighter/funnier.

i get that you're struggling to keep up right now, but i'm really hoping you can get back on track before too long, because you are way better than this.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
I've seen better, but there is so a missed opportunity at the end there. The perfect counter would have been: "No, consider this door closed."

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Farther than stars said:
I've seen better, but there is so a missed opportunity at the end there. The perfect counter would have been: "No, consider this door closed."
I thought that was implied by James closing the door to end the conversation.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
Don Reba said:
Farther than stars said:
I thought that was implied by James closing the door to end the conversation.
Yeah, I know, but I'd have still prefered the emphasis. Especially since there wasn't any real punchline to this sketch.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
How do you mean?
I haven't been consciously doing anything differently.
I can't really put my finger on it to be honest, the colour does seem a bit different, as well as the lighting (or contrast rather). And the SFX on Paul seems a bit off as well, but I don't know, I'm no video editor, it could just as well be my monitor or w/e.