LoadingReadyRun: Informational Presentation

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
something that has been done so many times before, and all of the time better, i really didn't like this video, at all, not a even a sarcastic smile, it wasn't even interesting enough to hold my attention to the end.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
death by graph... I'm going to have to send this to my math teachers...

But the stabbing graph actually made me jump, not sure why. No one suspects the spa- graphs!

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
I just did a maths exam with graphs.

I am immune to graphs, I shall take over the world when all you lesser mortals are impailed on your line graphs!

Layz92

May 4, 2009
I enjoyed it. The part people were saying is "slow" at the start I enjoyed for the fact it reminded me of TV adds where they use statistics and graphics and soft speaking. Burned the people that make them, so good job. Some people seem to be missing that.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
If this is true, then Al Gore is killing the planet with his graphs.

The video was great, btw :D

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
Shouldn't the middle bar be infinetly longer?
I think it's length would be defined by the sum of a converging infinite series, so, no.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
THis reminded me of the Quantum Documentary. heh. it was funny^^ I did not expect Kathleen being killed though. 0_o

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Anyone else spot the upcomming video schedule? "Unemployed Announcer"? "The Drive (?)"? "cH - Nerf"?

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I've never watched any LRR videos before, and I have to say I enjoyed it.
I laughed at the end.

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
Layz92 said:
I enjoyed it. The part people were saying is "slow" at the start I enjoyed for the fact it reminded me of TV adds where they use statistics and graphics and soft speaking. Burned the people that make them, so good job. Some people seem to be missing that.
All to true. Some people seem to be missing the mock documentary part of this. Like the Quantum Documentary. Making fun of something by emulation! And not everything funny has to be fast-paced!