LoadingReadyRun: Informational Presentation

metacree

Aug 3, 2009
I felt that this episode was a bit too... graphic. Try and tone it down in the next episode, guys.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
This was funny, but it reminds me of the "Quantum Documentary" video, which was, at least for me, funnier than this one.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Mullahgrrl said:
AngryMongoose said:
No. Not necessarily.

Unless it reprents the entirely of the black ink in each panel.
whell what the heck else could it be representing?

Those graphs are stupid, need numbers and units!
I mean only if it was 1 to 1 scale with the the ink. So all of the ink in the graph was in the bar.

Instead, if it has a scale we can't see, it doesn't have to be infinitely long.cc

microski

Apr 27, 2010
LRR has gone so downhill since kathleen started having a bigger part in it. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. The funniest bit of this video was the part after the credits.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
microski said:
LRR has gone so downhill since kathleen started having a bigger part in it. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. The funniest bit of this video was the part after the credits.
were you introduced to them through the escapist? Because they have been around a long time in internet terms. I see you made that account to post that comment so it's hard to tell how long you have been watching there stuff. Anyway my point being they have had literally hundreds of episodes so if you haven't seen all the backlog it would probably help give you a fuller picture of where they are as compared to where they've been.

Also on a side note, good and bad are opinions, so they cannot be considered "truth".

microski

Apr 27, 2010
Eric the Orange said:
were you introduced to them through the escapist? Because they have been around a long time in internet terms. I see you made that account to post that comment so it's hard to tell how long you have been watching there stuff. Anyway my point being they have had literally hundreds of episodes so if you haven't seen all the backlog it would probably help give you a fuller picture of where they are as compared to where they've been.

Also on a side note, good and bad are opinions, so they cannot be considered "truth".
I've been watching them from pretty much day 1. They've had some great videos back in the day, but lately the humor has been lacking. Any video involving kathleen usually does not interest me or my friends (though there are a couple).

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Lol
chris11246 said:
By reading this post you the number of readers who have read a part of or all of the post.
Normally I would try to respond with a witty post or a short uninteresting phrase such as LOL.

I might quote a person
ucciolord1 said:
I am afraid.
Freebird. said:
Marvellous stuff. The end was crazy and the first half reminded me of this.

That was fantastic.....
then respond to what they posted or show that I agree with it.
Good one.
Did I do it right?

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Comment responding to the video that will make you think of Portal on a play on word basis.
three dots
outspeaking of my enjoyment of these video and encouragement sentence to receive more videos

Ebonwumon

Apr 27, 2010
Is anyone else having the problem of LRR's video's not loading? (Specifically hot water and this one). Some do, but a few of them don't =\

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
AngryMongoose said:
Mullahgrrl said:
AngryMongoose said:
No. Not necessarily.

Unless it reprents the entirely of the black ink in each panel.
whell what the heck else could it be representing?

Those graphs are stupid, need numbers and units!
I mean only if it was 1 to 1 scale with the the ink. So all of the ink in the graph was in the bar.

Instead, if it has a scale we can't see, it doesn't have to be infinitely long.cc
Yeah, I suppose they could have infinity as a number but i still think tit should be marked out.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Mullahgrrl said:
snip

Yeah, I suppose they could have infinity as a number but i still think tit should be marked out.
No, I mean it wouldn't need to go to infinity. It could be convergent. Since, although increasing the size of the middle bar would increase the amount of ink in the middle, thus necessitating an increase in the size of the middle bar, the amount the bar would need to increase each time would be diminished, and in the same way 0.9 recurring is exactly one, and not inifinity, this would have an exact value, and would not have to be infinity. (though, in this case, infinity would also work).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_series

pierre61

Aug 23, 2008
I enjoyed it a lot, I wasn't busting a gut at the writing to be honest, but props to whoever does the sound mixing... You can relax into the comedy so much more when the production is good. Not meaning any offence by this, but just wanted to give a shout to the unsung heroes in the back room :)

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
I liked the lethal bit at the end, but I admit I wasn't overly excited by the rest of it.

Off topic: Newswipe FTW :D that video was hilarious