LoadingReadyRun: Installation Anxiety 2010

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Wow that was just absurd. I loved it!
Still strange to do the same script as an earlier sketch.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
The 'Eye Patch'.... Groan... Funny episode guys... Also, does this mean we will be getting a cooking episode next week?

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
I was a little disappointed that it was basically the same script with a few tweaks, but it was still amusing nonetheless. Not sure if you are going to do any more remakes, but I'd love to see a remake of Morgan's problem.

GuiltBlade

Nov 6, 2009
loved the original, appreciate the idea of remaking ones that you thought could be better, think the concept needs improvement.

If remaking, don't make a complete replica, spice the balls out of it. or to a sensible degree of renovation.

And I promise not to quote Man cooking again.

Reozul

Apr 15, 2009
Two things:

1. Is that the iPatch?
2. We now need Yahtzee to express his hate for unnecessary remakes.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Leftnt Sharpe said:
I was a little disappointed that it was basically the same script with a few tweaks, but it was still amusing nonetheless. Not sure if you are going to do any more remakes, but I'd love to see a remake of Morgan's problem.
With Wii bowling using a guitar hero controller and the...unpleasantness...that has to be the best candidate for a remake.

CGAdam

Nov 20, 2009
I also nominate Morgan's Problem for a remake. That, or Skeletor's Dick.

The idea of installing Linux on a person still makes me vaguely uneasy. One of those bridges man was not meant to cross, I think.

Angry_Bosmer

Aug 17, 2009
Yeah I went on Linux rampage once aswell. It's when you figure out that you dont want to 'use' any of them because it takes forever to learn how to.
This was a realy good episode the first time. I saw no need in a remake but since some of the lines were tweaked it was kind of worth it. If this remake thing is to be common remake Omi-Lingual simply because it was awesome.

Harrowdown

Jan 11, 2010
New material would've been cool, but I do like this sketch. Frist one I ever saw actually.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Reozul said:
Two things:

1. Is that the iPatch?
DAMN YOU. Damn you for getting in before me! :O

It is a definite remake, but still quite awesome with the upgraded quality, recent topical humor (namely PS3's losing other OS's and iPad/iPhone related news, which made the "iPatch" line hilarious!)

TheDandyHighwayman

Nov 18, 2009
I assumed it would have the PS3 Defeating Paul but apparently not. Good video. then again it was good last time too.. I guess it goes to show that the comedy of LRR never gets old! Is that the moral of the video or is there something I'm missing?

smartmoose

Genre Wars Winner
Feb 17, 2009
For those of you who are asking why the remake.

They made this video for w00tstock this year. I guess they just wanted to get some more use out of it.

Elomin Sha

Mar 9, 2009
I was hoping that they were going to go with the Brazil ending this time round. Shame that they didn't.

mountainfire

Forum Lurker
Jan 23, 2009
I saw this already! At w00tstock!

I was actually hoping it would show up somewhere else, because it's really well done. Yeah, it's a remake, but it would be like taking Empire Strikes Back and changing virtually nothing about it except spicing up the camera work and redoing the special effects... which is awesome. (Unlike certain revisionist versions out there)

Apr 28, 2008
I've already seen this (like many others), so it wasn't as funny for me.

Still funny though, and good to get others who haven't seen it before.