Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
The J-Man is king of France? Cool.
unacomn said:
All hail King J-Man, lord and master of all things awesome.

Sadly, unless he gets deposed I'm guessing this is his last appearance. Unless he goes into international politics.
My guess is if he gets deposed, it will be because he drank ALL the wine.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Thankfully for some unfortunate kingdom, most modern European monarchies rely on an elected body of representatives to pass actual legislature. The monarchs rarely use the power they hold.

Besides, I don't think the J-man could stay focused enough to pass a single edict.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Except France beheaded their monarchy during the french revolution...
Unless switzerland has a monarchy (pretty sure they don't) J-man is either a meuseum exhibit or is on the chopping block.

We believe in you J-fresh!

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
I cracked up at "This gun wasn't made up of that stuff from pool cue sticks, so it must've been made out of.... tree?"

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Okysho said:
Except France beheaded their monarchy during the french revolution...
Unless switzerland has a monarchy (pretty sure they don't) J-man is either a meuseum exhibit or is on the chopping block.

We believe in you J-fresh!
France did have at least one more king and two emperors after that though, and Belgium has a king as well (and they speak French), or possibly he's not king but Prince (Monaco) or Grand-Duke (Luxembourg)

Sonder Saunters

Oct 24, 2009
After seeing this, I can't help but picture Jonny at a G8 summit. "Well hey, Prime Ribster Steven Tyler and President Banot Oprahma."

JacobdeFries

Jan 9, 2012
Hmmm, Jamaica is part of the Commonwealth, so J-Fresh is now the king of England?

But that's nowhere between Spain and Russia...

But I over analyze. Good job, J-Money and stay awesome.

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Zipa said:
Damn Graham you really are good at mono logging, I hope you do another character if you don't bring back Jonny or story guy.
I thought that Jonny was a young Story guy? (he seemed to be growing up in Jonny 1 - 4, slowly becoming story guy... tho this has stepped backwards a bit!)

Loved the opening Circle Line joke XD

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
WolfLordAndy said:
Zipa said:
Damn Graham you really are good at mono logging, I hope you do another character if you don't bring back Jonny or story guy.
I thought that Jonny was a young Story guy? (he seemed to be growing up in Jonny 1 - 4, slowly becoming story guy... tho this has stepped backwards a bit!)

I think they are separate characters, Graham has mentioned on podcasts that Story guy had a arc and it is very much over.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
JONNNY FIVE... IS ALIVE.

I've been holding that in for WEEKS. Anyway.

Great episode, great end to the Jonny Saga. HAIL TO THE J-MAN. If he's gonna be the big dog, I'll follow him like one of his boys.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Dammit, Jonny, why'd you start drinking again?

Zipa said:
WolfLordAndy said:
Zipa said:

I think they are separate characters, Graham has mentioned on podcasts that Story guy had a arc and it is very much over.
Boo, that was my favourite insane fan theory.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Hail to the king baby!
J-Mo-Money-Fresshhh is back and on top. [sub]Unlike back to back this work[/sub]

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
The Johnny skits are gold, but I admit, I really wasn't feeling the green screen. Would it have been that hard to set up a red curtain on a stone interior wall and locate a fancy chair for him to sit in? I also felt like this one wasn't as intricate as the other ones. Basically only one thing happened in the story. Kinda meh compared to the others.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
The character of Jonny fits perfectly with these damnable Farcry 3 adds. Jonny would totally fit in that scenario.