LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Four

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
Another fun one... but for the record, Johny Five had better involve a robot.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
How freakishly weird is it that at the end i actually kinda felt sorry for Jonny?
I know right? My brain is still doing cartloops over it!

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
Top Hat said:
WTF Deezy? Poor J-mo-money-fresh...
In all seriousness, that was a kind of depressing ending for a jonny video...
The only way it could have been more depressing is if there was an arrest for double homicide in the stinger.
This was apparently the penultimate (second to last) episode, so I expect that will happen in Jonny Five.

Formica Archonis said:
Jonny Four

In his penultimate video, J-man takes a step backwards.
First person on the final Jonny video comment thread to make a Short Circuit joke gets hit with a rock.
I'm pretty sure LRR is going to make that joke, so you'll probably have to hit Graham with the rock.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
The stairs man! J-man told you about the stairs!

Ok, so, T-shirt. On the left (looking at it), picture of a face with big sunglasses on and a hand grabbing the side of it, arrow point to the right, picture on the right with the face wearing smaller sunglasses and holding the larger pair in the hand. Then the caption beneath, "Yeah." Or possibly "Oh yeah" or "YEEEEEEEEAH!"

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
D=
I was sad from the moment that I realized J-homeboy started drinking again and this whole thing was just sad. T.T Funny too, so nicely done there. Hopefully our boy J-coolioso gets a happy ending next time.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
It won't end like this, not with everything in shambles, not with Deezy still out there mackin on Jonny's bitches. Not in pain and suffering.

Next time: The J-MAN Rises

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Oh man, so much gold in the script for this one(the Street-Fighter/Van Damme rant was pure win) Gonna have to watch it a couple of times cause that was sweet.
Aslo, what a downer ending, but I really like it. It should be impossible to bring "real" emotional depth to something like a J-fresh video but you guys pulled it off.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
And the sage of Johnny takes a sad turn... what's he to do now? I suspect he's no longer feeling too happy with the partying life but getting back on the wagon is going to be tricky too.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Ending was bleak. I'm apprehensive about Jonny's final installment.

...Unless you're planning on some Tarantino-esque narrative ordering trick where Jonny's final drinking binge puts him in a coma, causes a personality shift, and he re-awakes as the original Story Guy.

Smokescreen

Dec 6, 2007
Well done. I will be sorry to see this character go but he has an arc and once his story is told, doing right by him is worth more than running him into the ground.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Man...funny and sad. I felt like I was watching an after-school special with that downer at the end. Alcohol and bad decisions. Something like that.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Top Hat said:
WTF Deezy? Poor J-mo-money-fresh...
In all seriousness, that was a kind of depressing ending for a jonny video...
I'm kinda shell shocked. It was like "Bam!" and then I was like ":("

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Great acting, as ever, by Alex. It can't be easy to pretend to be dead drunk in an alley next to a trash dumpster.

Benedict

Feb 21, 2012
TG: man i aint gonna question your natural distrust of stairs
TG: i mean come on those things are dangerous as shit
TG: i can only assume someone warned you at some point
TG: you know like
TG: theyre all being a bro right and warning you about stairs
TG: someone got to tell you dog
TG: am i right or am i right
TG: spoilers the answer to that question was am i right
TG: keep it fresh with your bad self j-money
TG: we cool

Yeah ordinarily I'm not a fan of the Jonny videos but it's clear he's got this whole kinda story arc going that's about to come to a head. Can't believe there's not even what's Double J anymore, like how can he up and do her if they're not both the J with the J and fresher than just, like, J and also another J, all by itself?

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
LadyRhian said:
Great acting, as ever, by Alex. It can't be easy to pretend to be dead drunk in an alley next to a trash dumpster.
yeah, I get the feeling Alex lost a game of rock paper scissors or something to get landed with that job.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Okay, I was never the biggest fan of these, but it's starting to grow on me. And then we had the saddest ending that I never expected. Poor J Money.

Seriously, it must be hard as Hell to remember all those lines.

unacomn said:
Whoo, I've got to find out if things work out. This was like, amusing and meaningful at the same time, like that half expired sandwich I ate last night, it tasted funny, but I was hungry.
Now I'm talking like him. It's contagiolicous!
That just means you're drunk.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd. Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd! *squee* It's a new J-money-mo-money-mo-man! XD And yes Alex is awesome too.