LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Three

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Jonny Three

J-fresh returns to prove that, the more people change the more ... something. I forget.

Watch Video

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
Nooooo! J-man, what have they done to you!

A moment of silence for the demise of one of the greatest characters of lrr.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
I miss younger J-Fresh, but this cool as hell, funny as hell with the misleading points only to be corrected with safe translations. So what kind of theme park ride would the Ubder-keg Supreme be?

Kronopticon

Nov 7, 2007
Oh god help us when we reach Jonny five. but still. nice progression. cant wait to see old man Jonny, the most badass most awesome pensioner in the land. If he hadnt spent all his pension on that project him and T-dawg started to turn every single book they owned into a form of gram cracker.

Jikuu

Mar 3, 2010
The progression of J-Fresh is awesome. Nicely done. And nice to see Andy and Presidentbarackobamaalloneword in the shot too.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
So is Jonny's crippling fear of heights the reason for his first blackout too, since that happened right when he jumped from the roof?

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
So Jonny 1 was like this >------------------<. If the ballad of Jonny not-yet-five ends here I'll be kinda sad, if only because we will have lost the world's greatest and least comprehensible felon.

Wait...if I know my like this like I know my J-Fresh...Jonny, get out of that building now!

Jan 12, 2012
Damn; Jonny parties harder while sober than I do while drunk AND he knows more about the proper storage of beets. I'm feeling very inadequate.

Also, if I see another "Johnny 5" joke I swear to God I'm gonna short circuit.