LoadingReadyRun: Jonny

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Anyone else feel like Graham is just way, way to eloquent and coherent to pass as a Jersey Shore party-party frat boy?

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I would like to see this character come back from one of story guy's parties.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I know they were probably granny panties but I initially mistook underwear pair number 3 for men's briefs.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
that was pretty cool and unfortuantely accurate, except the bit where you finished sentences without trailing off or changing the subject.

speaking of the end of the video. when do you plan on updating the OP in your Dante's Inferno LP? Just checked your blip page and found 2 episodes I didn't know existed. Enjoy the discussion on that thread too

For anyone who is interested The Link is Here [http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3446340&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1]

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Wow that was good. It felt like a scene from one of the really good but really stylistic film directors. Taratino good

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
"With great power comes greater responsibleness. Just like Batman's dad said before he blew up krypton."

I wanted to strangle you. Just a little bit. Maybe that's a credit to the writing because that is a funny line.

Still. My inner nerd shouted "NO! NONONONONONONONONO."

Shellsh0cker

Defender of the English Language
Oct 22, 2008
chetoos said:
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.
Man, I was just going to rejoice about Story Guy finally having a successor, but this sounds so awesome it might make the internet explode. Perhaps the responsible thing to do would be to avoid it.

May 26, 2010
Wait wait wait... so Ben gets a credit for "Guy passed out on sofa barely in shot" but Alex is REPEATEDLY overlooked in the ending credits even when playing somewhat substantial roles?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
so uh...this is Story Guy's less esteemed son? smh...

maybe I just prefer a perfect grilled cheese sandwich to a couple of 40s :p

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
The Gentleman said:
I counted no less than 5 admitted felonies in the process of that.
Really, I only noticed two. Which did you notice?

OT: that was one of the better LRR episodes in recent memory. Really funny :D

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
I feel like Graham wrote this sketch for the sole purpose of being extremely quotable.

"...I show him the guns... and he says 'no' and I show him my for-real guns and he takes me
"...my wheels are in the shop. With the rest of my car."
"A J-Rock party is about gettin' high and raisin' the roof. And if you raise the roof while you're already on it, you're just gonna get even higher!"
I usually check in to LRR for a good-natured chuckle, but this is one of their videos that made me literally laugh out loud.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Great video, guys! Fair play to Graham for keeping it all together- really impressive, and more importantly, really funny :D

Parodying the 'bro' culture never gets old.

Also, I feel like a bit of a lurker for already following your exploits in all the formats you mentioned lol

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Jonny Rock and the Mystery of the Third 'Lady'

chetoos said:
Amgeo said:
I like it, it's like the Story Guy bits had a rowdy teenage son, who hangs out in his room whenever his cousin "The Whole Story" comes visiting.
You are so right, we should have Story guy, this guy, and the Whole Story guy each be trying to tell the same story, but keep getting cut off by each other.
yes

Yes

YES