LoadingReadyRun: Laughter

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Laughter

Graham and Paul hatch a plan to improve LRR's video.

Watch Video

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
Well guys don't take it the wrong way but I think this is the first time your show actually made me laugh. I mean I don't usually get your humor since I'm not from your country so forgive me for that but this episode for some reason made me giggle.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Yea, your mom felt right! BO-YAAAA!

Will we see more added on laughingboxstuff in the future?

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
Either I missed an episode or two, or that meme rehabilitation clinic for BeeJ has done wonders for him.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
That was the most wtf episode of commodorehustle you've ever done. I laughed so hard you got me in tears.

Jan 12, 2012
shiajun said:
Either I missed an episode or two, or that meme rehabilitation clinic for BeeJ has done wonders for him.
SHH! They're trying some new hypo-therapies, and we don't want him to relapse.

OT: Is there a system for when the videos are regular LRR sketches and when they are the meta Commodore Hustle ones? I like them both, I'm just curious.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Beej and Alex should be allowed to go shopping more often. For some reason I trust them more than Kathleen or Paul... I think Kathleen would buy lots of cat themed merch while Paul would buy Paul stuff.

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
Define "Paul stuff." Is it stuff that comes from your Paul? If so, then why would he buy the Paul stuff that he naturally produces?

BraveSirRobin

Mar 17, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
OT: Is there a system for when the videos are regular LRR sketches and when they are the meta Commodore Hustle ones? I like them both, I'm just curious.
I don't think there is one on this site but if you actually go to their website under the videos archive you can sort by type (ENN, Commodore Hustle, MTG, etc.)

Jan 12, 2012
BraveSirRobin said:
I don't think there is one on this site but if you actually go to their website under the videos archive you can sort by type (ENN, Commodore Hustle, MTG, etc.)
I meant production-wise: They usually make LRR sketches, but every few months is a Commodore Hustle. I haven't found a pattern, but I was curious if they did them every 8 weeks or something similar, or just whenever they have a good CH idea.

TiberiusEsuriens

Jun 24, 2010
shiajun said:
SHH! They're trying some new hypo-therapies, and we don't want him to relapse.

None what-so-ever. CH is always a pleasant surprise!