LoadingReadyRun: Le Café

neosman8

Nov 9, 2009
that was funny no matter what he fell for the catapult. i woud love to go flying through the air from a catapult.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I said it before: I love the Monty Python humor, without it feeling like a copy. Keep up the good work!

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
Tuddle said:
dark_taint92 said:
haha love the ending trebuchet where have i heard that word before. ermmm.. i think its a type of fish :D
What does trebuchet mean?
a tebuchet is like a catapult just slighty different.
there's a couple of differences as you can see. the trebuchet uses rope and a leather strap to launch its projectile where as the catapult uses a spoon like arm to throw it's projectile.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Hee. Nicely done. LRR continues to deliver consistent high-quality humor.

Might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I can't get enough.

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
dark_taint92 said:
Tuddle said:
dark_taint92 said:
haha love the ending trebuchet where have i heard that word before. ermmm.. i think its a type of fish :D
What does trebuchet mean?
a tebuchet is like a catapult just slighty different.
there's a couple of differences as you can see. the trebuchet uses rope and a leather strap to launch its projectile where as the catapult uses a spoon like arm to throw it's projectile.
That just made this ten times more funnier!

Artheval_Pe

Jul 7, 2008
That was great, although the french accents could have been better
Paul sounded more Algerian than French in the beginning, but the effort was there, and Graham was convincing

I always pity people who missed out on Age of Empires II...
Or never attended history lessons about the Middle-Age in Europe ?

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Funny word, that. Trebuchet, trebuchet.... trebuchet!

As the customer might say in an over-enthusiastic fit, HIY-LARIOUS!

Allwing

Jun 14, 2009
Some people just don't appreciate a good Catapult nowadays. He's presented with a truly gourmet experience and passes it up. Shameful.

Great to have Andy in another video.

kawaiiamethist

Nov 21, 2009
Elomin Sha said:
Tonimata said:
LMAO That was hilarious, and the customer's acting was brilliant.
Aces guys, real good.
That would be Mr Andy Cownden, he joins in on LRR every so often and raises the quality of the videos as does a Mr. Brad Kirkland but he's studying in the UK at the moment.
How old is he? He looks like he's in his late 20s, but he sounds like he's in his early 40s. Trying to guess his age was distracting @_@

Kie

Apr 1, 2010
Brilliant episode. And look he did enjoy the experience of being shot out of a siege weapon!..Only to fall to his death but it was a good experience none the less.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
kawaiiamethist said:
Elomin Sha said:
Tonimata said:
LMAO That was hilarious, and the customer's acting was brilliant.
Aces guys, real good.
That would be Mr Andy Cownden, he joins in on LRR every so often and raises the quality of the videos as does a Mr. Brad Kirkland but he's studying in the UK at the moment.
How old is he? He looks like he's in his late 20s, but he sounds like he's in his early 40s. Trying to guess his age was distracting @_@
He's in his early twenties.