LoadingReadyRun: Little Drummer Boy

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
I really expected Marry to slap that boy
My sister would have killed him for waking up her kid

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
Wow, not what I was expected for one of the finals. I really thought it was either going to go dark or crazy with Mary going slap-crazy on the boy or something. Ah well, guess I'll have to pop over to their site from now on to view comedic goodness.

Cheers for all the laughs, mates!

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Sorry, but I was thinking "Jeez, this is moving like a glacier... The payoff must be phenomenal!" from the start... and then it just fizzed out. :(

Not even a post credits stinger. Well, except for reminding us of the bad news of LRR monday sketches stopping. That stings nicely, but not in the fun way...

Exactly what will that Patreon fund?
I guess you're not allowed to 'advertise' that on this website, huh?

CAPTCHA: Walk the plank

P.S.
Next week is the final one?
High hopes... !!!

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Lil_Rimmy said:
Wow, not what I was expected for one of the finals. I really thought it was either going to go dark or crazy with Mary going slap-crazy on the boy or something. Ah well, guess I'll have to pop over to their site from now on to view comedic goodness.

Cheers for all the laughs, mates!
Yeah, when he sung that he was ready to play his drum, I was ready from some sick dubstep beats to drop... but that didn't happen.

Funny nonetheless!

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Kenjitsuka said:
Sorry, but I was thinking "Jeez, this is moving like a glacier... The payoff must be phenomenal!" from the start... and then it just fizzed out. :(

Not even a post credits stinger. Well, except for reminding us of the bad news of LRR monday sketches stopping. That stings nicely, but not in the fun way...

Exactly what will that Patreon fund?
I guess you're not allowed to 'advertise' that on this website, huh?

CAPTCHA: Walk the plank

P.S.
Next week is the final one?
High hopes... !!!
The Patreon will fund their streaming, the podcasts, Checkpoint and once a week Crapshots (also anything else thats not sketches and not Feed Dump/Friday Nights/Unskippable which fund themselves).

Also "mystery box". They're going to try and have a go at a few ideas they've been batting around with any patreon money and see what happens

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The final season already?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

But today's video raised a good point about the gifts: what kind of moron thinks banging away on a drum is a great gift for a SLEEPING BABY? Even frankenscence and mihr were relatively more useful (and I don't what they'd need that stuff for).

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Yay more of Pauls singing which is usually a rare Desert Bus treat.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
what? over with this show?? come on, i have hardly anything to watch now since the good stuff is gone. i guess i will see the last one and hopefully enjoy it.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Did not disappoint.

Sad that it was the last one. I retroactively hoped the last one would have featured all the LRR crew.

Dollabillyall

Jul 18, 2012
Is the escapist dying? Jim Sterling left, LRR stops... The weekly entertaining content is running thinner and thinner.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
As a drummer, I can confirm that this is the typical reaction to drumming. Though I was hoping Mary would punch a hole through the drum.

Jan 12, 2012
Dollabillyall said:
Is the escapist dying? Jim Sterling left, LRR stops... The weekly entertaining content is running thinner and thinner.
008Zulu said:
Did not disappoint.

Sad that it was the last one. I retroactively hoped the last one would have featured all the LRR crew.
There's still a week left in 2014, guys; there's one last show to see, one that will probably be a big sendoff.

And as Graham pointed out, they still do a bunch of other videos; they have over 200 Crapshots, which are mini-sketches that come out every couple of days*, which they may or may not occasionally expand into longer videos now that the pressure of a big weekly sketch isn't there. Plus, there's the big mystery thing they're trying to get going.

*Their Patreon goal is a Crapshot weekly, but they seem to do a lot more than that.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
What a hilarious stinger!

To think that they'd stop LRR sketches and THEN go as far as to ask for money...good one guys.
See you next Monday.