LoadingReadyRun: Mailbag!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Mailbag!

The cast of Loading Ready Run answers your questions in a way that they only could.

Watch Video

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
How did you guess that I am not Paul? I might very well have been!

Jan 12, 2012
Why did Graham look so shocked in the opening scene? Or was he yawning? Or trying not to vomit? Or holding a live spider inside his mouth?

J a m m y

Apr 14, 2009
Don Reba said:
I think it may have been a reference to the video where they announced the mailbag and he kept interrupting Paul.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
The Gentleman said:
I'll get my pitchfork and torch stocked up for the rush when you remake another video.
I'll get stocks in pitchforks and torches.

That was both entertaining and informational, with a bit of falsehood in there too. You can clean permanent marker off of a whiteboard, you just have to go other it with a dry erase marker, then wipe it all up together.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
J a m m y said:
Don Reba said:
I think it may have been a reference to the video where they announced the mailbag and he kept interrupting Paul.
You might be onto something here. Anyone who actually was Paul would have been too offended by the announcement and surely would not watch this video. Most clever!

Now, they should do a separate video specifically targetted at the Paul demographic.

J a m m y

Apr 14, 2009
Don Reba said:
J a m m y said:
Don Reba said:
You might be onto something here. Anyone who actually was Paul would have been too offended by the announcement and surely would not watch this video. Most clever!

Now, they should do a separate video specifically targetted at the Paul demographic.
Heh, I actually meant to quote the post below you. I must have clicked on the wrong one.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
To be fair, I think Installation Anxiety 2010 is why I started regularly watching you guys and gals in the first place so I don't think the extra effort to re-make it was wasted. Still pleased that Grant's navel doubles as a powered USB port.

-Torchedini-

Gone Bonzo
Dec 28, 2009
I found the Robot voice so annoying I went for the mute button everytime a question appeared.
:D.

ewhac said:
They answered my question!! *squee!*
I had this reaction while listening to the regular podcast here. It's so stupid but I couldn't stop smiling the next 10 minutes.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
I just imagine they walked up to Kathleen and were like "Got a question about you nude."

and she just looked and said...

Mark D. Stroyer

Apr 12, 2011
Paul can get away with nodding and putting nothing on the track!

It's true!

I like this. I like this very muchly. LRRcast is awesome, but they do tend to be...long. And sometimes time is not what we have.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I actually enjoyed the little troll moment at the end.

"Graham, can you sing the countries of the world song from Animaniacs?"
"Yes, I can."
/video ends

So, that better become a LRR video in the not too distant future.