LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
WTF? Very funny, but wtf? oh! And the food! looked so wrong but tasted so good! :D (I imagine)

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I've been waiting for this.

It was awesome.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

[small][small]Also that thing looks delicious...[/small][/small]

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"Juxtaposition is MANLY" :D
Phenom828 said:
WTF? Very funny, but wtf? oh! And the food! looked so wrong but tasted so good! :D (I imagine)
They occasionally do stuff like this - random 'MANLY COOKING' bits; can't remember what they made last time :)

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
RvLeshrac said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
"[sub]Nutmeg?[/sub]"

I'd watch this show. Hell, I'd record every episode.
You can watch all the pre-Escapist episodes of Man Cooking at <a href=http://www.loadingreadyrun.com>The LoadingReadyRun Website !
I meant if it was REAL.

andrewbrownster2

Dec 30, 2009
THE ONLY TIME THAT CRYING IS MANLY IS WHEN YOUR STABBING SOMETHING WITH A KNIFE!! Goodness help me I laughed.

Also any word on when LRR are doing the next commodore Hustle? They started the season 2 on their website and we haven't seen it since.

the_tramp

May 16, 2008
Glad that Man Cooking has made a return! The Paul slap made me die with laughter, was not expecting that. I loved Morgan's face when he first bit into it, especially when Kathleen (well, it sounded like her...) laughed off camera.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
That was the funniest thing I have seen on the Escapist in since I first watched ZP.

"Anyone who tells you herbs aren't manly, is trying to steal your women-folk"

I laughed my ass off at that. More!

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
Win! Pure win, did anyone see the Bonus episode on their site where Morgan had like, two breakfasts, then two dinners. xD This episode completely reminded me of that. Favourite bit "This cooking will you move you to china! But if you already live in China, it well send you to the moon!"

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
It's true, there isn't a meal that can't be improved with balsamic vinegar.
Also, cooking is already manly, after all, think of what's involved: Knives, machines that produce enough heat to burn s**t (or just plain fire), MEAT!!!!, breaking things (like eggs), boiling, pulling the bones out of something dead, and of course, throwing everything you can into a bowl, mixing the f**k out of it and getting (No. Not that.) something you can devour in a needlessly dramatic fashion. The only thing missing is explosions, and if you do things wrong you get to have them.

thatlaurachick

Aug 12, 2009
MAN COOKING!!!!
I love to watch men cook, especially Morgan!

"Flavor is proportional to surface area...and it's easier than chopping it."

RvLeshrac

This is a Forum Title.
Oct 2, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
RvLeshrac said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
"[sub]Nutmeg?[/sub]"

I'd watch this show. Hell, I'd record every episode.
You can watch all the pre-Escapist episodes of Man Cooking at <a href=http://www.loadingreadyrun.com>The LoadingReadyRun Website !
I meant if it was REAL.
Indeed. Though, for some reason, I think it would probably be hosted by Paula Deen

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I swear I heard Kathleen giggling somewhere in the background when Morgan tried that meatshroom...

Loved the video, probably one of my favorites so far. ^_^