LoadingReadyRun: Men Easter

lotanerve

Jan 19, 2011
They left out the scene where Jesus kicks Paul in the crotch....

Would it have been less manly to show 5 hours of cute Playboy Bunnies?

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
funny as usual. Yes, i know that sounds kinda lame but i can't very well gush every week.
and i really hope paul gets better soon

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
tehweave said:
I love the Spike TV spoofs!
Spoofs? These bits looked so much like Spike's actual lineup, it's uncanny. It saddens me that they're the only TV station that will cover E3 and Comic-Con, now that G4 is turning into the Esquire channel.

captcha: cool heads prevail

If that were true, UFC would be out of business. Hell, the MAN channel wouldn't exist.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
tehweave said:
I love the Spike TV spoofs!
Spoofs? These bits looked so much like Spike's actual lineup, it's uncanny. It saddens me that they're the only TV station that will cover E3 and Comic-Con, now that G4 is turning into the Esquire channel.

captcha: cool heads prevail

If that were true, UFC would be out of business. Hell, the MAN channel wouldn't exist.
Actually, you're pretty correct. These do feel like the real Spike lineup. With the whole egg hunting thing mixing in a bit of History channel meets Discovery.

Ahhh TV.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
Yay SPIKE TV..... Absolutely pointless crap..... But funny when satire-ed.

Get well soon Paul...

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
misterprickly said:
What is a "doom pooty"?
Doom Booty, the guy who holds the microphone steady. Think about it.

Why do I think there's a dude going ahead of the Egg Hunters, laying down false clues?

Aren't peeps basically coloured sugar?

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Holy shit! I just shaved, but after watching this episode, I suddenly grew the most badass and manly beard I've ever had!

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Fill this Hare with Cream!!!

I laughed at the Jesus section. I shouldn't have. But for some reason, I found Jesus punching an innocent woman hilarious. Also the tag line "Some people are too bad-arse to stay dead!"

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I love the MEN network, and this years UFW match is going to be a good one as it's a re-rematch but Eddie Barbell is going to get hammered by Gridiron! Also the new Vanderpunch movie looks kickass as always but I hope it's not as preachier as his last film // More punching less talking!

-M

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
lotanerve said:
They left out the scene where Jesus kicks Paul in the crotch....

Would it have been less manly to show 5 hours of cute Playboy Bunnies?
Not if they were in a room full of landmines and dubstep, but then I think we're getting into Saw territory.

captcha: Crime of passion. I guess you could call it that.. If you're into that kinda stuff.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
I just had the most original idea ever, LRR should totally do this sketch: James, with a real mustache.

You're welcome.

P.S. Thanks

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I see you guys got the Cadbury Easter Bunny I sent you... Fill this bun with cream!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
That's got to be the second [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GuKV2Z3eYTY#t=135s] toughest Jesus I've ever seen.

ARGH THERE'S A WOMMIN IN MY MAN CHANNEL AND SHE AIN'T GOT HUGE TITS, I DEMAND AN APOLOGY

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Full of so much win...words fail me...HAHA!!

I swear, this almost had more testosterone than Expendables...