LoadingReadyRun: MEN

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
ReiverCorrupter said:
Yeah! Take that Spike TV!!!

On a side note, has anyone seen 'Manswers', and if so, could you please tell me why all feminists in existence have not risen as one to destroy it? It is more sexist than naturally possible, which suggests to me that it is some sort of hyper-subtle ironic self-parody. But then I see the other shows on Spike and I dismiss the idea.
do you seriously believe that a feminist would watch a show called manswers. their hate is in the title. or they got their cable cut.

ReiverCorrupter

Jun 4, 2010
dex-dex said:
ReiverCorrupter said:
Yeah! Take that Spike TV!!!

On a side note, has anyone seen 'Manswers', and if so, could you please tell me why all feminists in existence have not risen as one to destroy it? It is more sexist than naturally possible, which suggests to me that it is some sort of hyper-subtle ironic self-parody. But then I see the other shows on Spike and I dismiss the idea.
do you seriously believe that a feminist would watch a show called manswers. their hate is in the title. or they got their cable cut.
Um... they don't need to watch the show to object to it. My question was why they haven't done anything to protest it. I honestly don't understand how there aren't picket lines outside of Spike's studios every day.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Somehow, this new MEN network seems to be much more entertaining than Manswers.

Seriously, fuck that show.

DaMullet

Nov 28, 2009
I would so watch Explosions While Women Moan.

That would be too awesome to describe.

If it was hosted by Chuck Norris, I think my brain would explode.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Also is it sad that I would love to watch Explosions while women moan? Explosions are awesome!

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Just watched this again. Hey, remember when "Revengeance" was a stupid joke subtitle? Well, I do, since I still think so, but this is like watching the old SNL skit about the ridiculous idea of a THREE-bladed razor ("because you'll buy anything").