LoadingReadyRun: Munro's Meats

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
This video certainly does meat my expectations.
There was only one thing I had a beef with, only one bone to pick.
I don't think the steaks involved were raised enough, but I think it was still a cut above the rest.

Sausage.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Well, that definitively made me hungry for some rare meat. But I guess Kathleen shouting BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY at me would have that effect. That, or make me want to watch some BBC.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
My computer had a blue screen of death in the middle of Kathleen's "bloody meat" rant. I don't think I'll ever step foot outside again.

Also, this one had me laughing, although it is reminiscent of an older LRR sketch...

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
I was expecting a sketch about beating people's meat/other erection euphemisms. I was pleasantly surprised.

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
This is a bloody good example of a video I'll show to people that I'm trying to introduce LRR to. It really kills it on the execution. I'm sure they'll love it! Or else....

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I have to confess that I sort of groaned inwardly when I saw the office setting.... not a huge fan of office humour sketches in general, it's just me, then HOLY SHITSNACKS!!
That sketch was fucking AMAZING, guys!

Jer and Kathleen were on fire, dude, and Beej is perfect as the straight man.

I loved every second of it- and, of course, I immediately wanted to know what nutter/genius wrote it.

I was not in the least bit surprised to see Andy's name on it. Off the wall, unpredictable and brilliant.

I tip my hat to you, LRR.