Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Mustache You a Question

Sometimes a mustache is not cool.

Watch Video

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Kudos to James if he actually grew a toothbrush moustache, that takes balls.

Doesn't look like he actually did though...

Either way, good Hustle!

Sherlock/

Nov 16, 2009
Godwins law in action before the first reaction is posted. Somehow that has to be a record...

episode felt rushed somehow. lot of hardly connection jokes.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
More Hustle is always good, I have lost count of how many times I have watched season 1 of Hustle now.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet. Second, the though of squirrels having squatters rights is the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Great Scot! The joke/frame coefficient was completely off the charts! And not a single one of them fell flat. Awesome vid guys!

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
newwiseman said:
Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet.
IIRC, it was an auction item at the most recent Desert Bus, and the winner said they could hold on to it for him and he'd be allowed to visit it whenever he wanted to.

I literally squee'ed aloud when I realized that a cHustle vid was up. I think that maybe one more scene with Mustache!James at home or out on the town might have been cool. Like, if just before he said that last line, there was one of those whip cam effects, the results of one of Mustache!James' actions or statements, and then that last line.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
bor3ds0ul said:
I love the Economist.
Seriously I do.
And that feature on China, top class.
We all do...

In fact, we all could learn how to be more productive from that article like Paul...

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
This was one of the funniest videos I ever watched, here or anywhere! The jokes were lightning quick and clever, and Paul was delightfully mad setting up a Faraday cage in the moonbase.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Anyone notice how much different James' face looks with the Hitler 'stache? His cheeks get so chubby you just wanna PINCH EM!

Critterbot

Nov 19, 2010
Wait, the Moonbase is just a house on earth they call the Moonbase and not an actual...Nooo! My perfect little world is shattered forever!

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Spirit Gum - for minty breath that is hauntingly refreshing? Stimulate your (sixth) senses?

(EDIT: Spirit Gum Removers - We're ready to believe you!)

dnadns

Divine Ronin
Jan 20, 2009
Trisha Lynn said:
newwiseman said:
Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet.
IIRC, it was an auction item at the most recent Desert Bus, and the winner said they could hold on to it for him and he'd be allowed to visit it whenever he wanted to.
If I was paying attention at the right moment on the LRR Magic Twitch Channel, they mentioned that it not only a "poster", but an actual (as in "original") uncut sheet of magic cards given out by Wizards for the DB auction.