LoadingReadyRun: No Laughing Matter

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Have to agree with Graham. I work retail. Which means at this time of year, 4-6 days of my week are dealing with Christmas shoppers and listening to 50 versions of the same damn Christmas carols over the intercom. By the time Christmas day rolls around, I am getting really, really tired of it.

DestinyCall

May 5, 2009
Why would the ghost be cold? He's already covered in a blanket, even if it isn't electric. If anything, he should be too warm.

Wait a minute .... is he wearing any clothes under that ghost costume?

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
mew4ever23 said:
Have to agree with Graham. I work retail.
Oh dude, I'm so, so sorry.

?hm. Not sure why the image isn't displaying properly, but here's the link...
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-people-Christmas-decoration-store-reaction.jpg
I count myself among the former. Like Graham, I like Christmas. Just? not as much as other people, apparently.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Graham, are you secretly me?

Because I had this argument with parents last week.
Dammit, who puts Christmas decorations out in first days of December without any snow during rain?
THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Liberkhaos

Mar 14, 2014
I agree that there's too much Christmas but only to a certain extent. Personally, I love Christmas from December 1st to 31st. After and more importantly before that, I just don't want to hear/see/taste/smell/...touch? it.

With that said I totally lost my shit when Alex and Beej showed up as Christmas ghosts. And what's wrong with Magic cards for secret Santa if everyone is okay with it?