LoadingReadyRun: Occupied

kevinsux909

Mar 4, 2010
I'm confused as to why he'd lock the door if he were the only one at home. Either way, still a funny video.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I did wonder how anyone could take more than 4 hours to read a Calvin & Hobbes treasury...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
kevinsux909 said:
I'm confused as to why he'd lock the door if he were the only one at home. Either way, still a funny video.
Not locking the bathroom door when you think you are the only one home is a mistake horror movie characters often make. I always lock mine. It's a small amount of effort and certainly worth not getting stabbed in the shower. :)

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
He should have used the bleach to try and McGyver some sort of explosive and BLOW HIS WAY TO FREEDOM!

DVS BSTrD said:
How can a man who reads Calvin and Hobs run out of ideas so quickly?
He only skims.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Tiger Sora said:
Reminds me of the time I myself was locked in the bathroom. The handle sheered off (It was like 15-20 years old). I was stuck for about 17 seconds before I ripped the guts out from it and the other side fell out. I was rather spooked for the first second or so, but logic took over and I won my freedom.
Similar thing happened to me. I was 10, took me 15 seconds to get out. I used a soap dispenser to turn that little square hole and open the door.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Day Rutabega really reminded me of the Milkman Conspiracy from Psychonauts, lol.

The Last Melon

Mar 19, 2012
Le_Lisra said:
For some reason I expected an occupy movement joke. Like that they occupy his house or the bathroom or something. Glad I was wrong.
Same here. That said, I spent the entire time wondering a) how the hell he'd locked himself into the bathroom in the first place (don't most bathrooms lock from the inside?) and b) why he didn't just kick the door down. I guess I'm not smart enough to say I saw the twist coming.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
misterprickly said:
What a piece of CRAP!
the writer should be beaten with a stick.

Remind me again how someone gets locked into the bathroom?
Does the knob fall off? NO!

I demand my time back!
The lock is reversed, because the initial design of the house designated everything on the other side of the door as the bathroom. However, at one point tenants decided that they needed separate bedrooms and remodelled the house.

So the next time you think you know all about something, just remember - you may not know the whole story.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ah, classic James // In all fairness if I was stuck in the bathroom for 42 days I would have just read the Calvin and Hobbes book, cover to cover a few 100 times

Great stinger at the end

-M

Also, your bathroom must be huge!