LoadingReadyRun: Open and Shut

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
theultimateend said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Graham are you breaking up with me? D,:

Kitty stole the show.
Did it seem like the cat was getting up because everyone wanted to go on a casual date?

The moment was too perfect.
My thoughts exactly, is the cat a part of this open relationship?

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Poor Tally. Her delivery of the punchline was undermined by the presence of KITTY.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
OK, first of all, I know next to nothing about polygamy, so this was actually quite fascinating. But more importantly, even if this were a thing, wouldn't this mean that the people who want to get together again can just get back together on the spot? Because that would mean that by terminating all the relationships through one termination, all the other ones would have to be officially reinstated to be of effect. This means that the main argument against polygamy becomes that it's just a bureaucratic mess.

Meander112

Spiritual Scientific Skeptic
Jan 26, 2010
As someone who's been polyamorous for over a decade, I find myself highly amused by this video. It reminds me of the abuse of "veto power" that sometime occurs in non-monogamy land.

praetor_alpha

LOL, Canada!
Mar 4, 2010
so why is he breaking up with all those people? i thought he said that vaginas aren't transitive.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Damn it Graham you can't break up with me because I'm breaking up with you! And you, and you, and you, and you, and the cat, and you, and Rosco. Especially Rosco!

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
leviadragon99 said:
So... am I the only one that kind of needs a flowchart for this episode?
Ask for the Google spreadsheet. Mine should be coming from the girl I'm dating who's into this guy that knows a girl familiar with this other girl that has the spreadsheet.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Looks like breaking up is a great way to get to know new people. Who knew?

I'm amazed the cat doesn't have a special guest credit. Maybe it was his Nickelback! ♪ Look at this photograph ♫ Every time I do it makes me laugh

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Gotta say, Kathleen's acting in this one was truly awesome. I love how her character really couldn't be arsed and shows it. It's a different level of "Oh, please" that I normally see from her, and I could be a bit pretentious and poncy for saying so, but it feels like she really thought about who her character was and why she was so, "Meh" about it all.

At the same time, I think that if it had been Andy in the Lewis role, this could have gone in a completely different direction.

Jigokunokijin

Dr. Aimbot McWallhack
Apr 14, 2009
Shouldn't the credits read Tally Petter now since they got married? Also I can't help but giggle at Tally Petter, my sense of humor hasn't matured >.>

Archindar

Jul 28, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Open and Shut

The emotional perils of an open relationship don't end when it does.

Watch Video
Ahh the cascading breakup effect.

But seriously, is this episode a reference to Relational Databases and the cascading property of foreign keys? Because to me it looked like it was.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
There is a trasitive properties of viginas (and Penesis, penisi?) its called STDs.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
darksakul said:
There is a trasitive properties of viginas (and Penesis, penisi?) its called STDs.
That equation is thoroughly disrupted by the subtle addition of condoms.

Also, it's a little strange when an 'ordinary date' has the potential to turn into an orgy.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Alar said:
darksakul said:
That equation is thoroughly disrupted by the subtle addition of condoms.

Also, it's a little strange when an 'ordinary date' has the potential to turn into an orgy.
We are also factoring in that condoms are 100% effective, which they are not.