LoadingReadyRun: Paper Boy

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I knew that the toilet paper was gonna be costly when Graham mentioned the full fine dining experience. Awesome video! Can't wait to see the next one.

Ankhwatcher

Mar 21, 2008
Rednog said:
Am I the only one who noticed that there actually was toilet paper in the dispenser?
Also, please don't tell me people actually use towels....
Yeah... that was all I could think about too.
You know not all of those towel holders are clear...

Sly Skater Man

Sep 30, 2009
My God who wouldnt want this to happen it pure bloody brilliant! Haha funny video but seriously who wipes back to front.

Klutzyclocks

Nov 6, 2009
Finally somebody is revealing the rising trend of the "full fine dining" experience! I was worried I was the only one to go through this, although in my case the ?waiter? didn?t turn around when I had to? you know? use the towel?

Great job as usual LLR.

Tim_LRR

Nov 16, 2009
I'm glad everyone is enjoying it! It almost makes it worthwhile that I had to spend 2+ hours sitting on a toilet in my underwear. O_O

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
I simply loved it. If this is what you're going to be doing with this show, then I say hooray! At the start when I first heard of this show, I was a bit skeptic. And when I saw "the job" I remained skeptic. But obviously you guys have grander plans for this. And for that, you have my full support

mjc0961 said:
Well, if you don't mind smearing **** all over your scrotum, nothing really. >_>
Well surely you also wipe to wipe clean. You don't wipe just to smear, yeah?

Oh and I go both ways =D

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
Hahah xD Pure brilliance xD.

I loved the part when Tim said "recent year" and Graham's face was all like "Ugh... Disgusting low-life". That's just a perfect disgusted Majordomos face.

Kazedarkwind

Inner Working Reviewer
Nov 18, 2009
perfect guys just perfect :) i wasnt sure about the first episode until i got to the end but this one pulled it off nicely :D keep going

InsaneFool

The Dude Abides
Jan 18, 2010
Awesome stuff guys. I like how it was quite literally a poop joke (arguably the lowest form of humor) that has been elevated to make a mockery of high culture.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
that would be very weird....

I laughed more to this vid than the last ZP and Unskippable. That seems like a really good compliment.

ElusiveTomorrow

Nov 29, 2009
Best part was Graham sliding into the stall and the look on Tim's face. Graham is always spectacular in this sort of upper class role. Great job to Tim as well. It's about time he's gotten a longer bit in a sketch.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
That was unexpectedly really funny. I watched the first episode and didn't think it was that great, but this ep was exellent. Looking forward to next week.