LoadingReadyRun: Paper Boy

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
dalek sec said:
jtesauro said:
Alright, Graham, seriously. How many takes did you need to be able to do all that with a straight face? That was absolutely friggin brilliant.
That's what I want to know too, how long did it take you to do that?
Not that long. Any given sketch usually equates to an hour of filming per minute of video, but we've gotten quite good at just ripping through things in a couple hours. And after seven years of practice we've gotten surprisingly good at not cracking up until the take cuts.

-m

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
MUCH better than last week's. Reminded me a lot of Toilet Humour, but that's not a bad thing at all. Nice to see Tim in a semi-starring role (though I hope this doesn't become his iconic role, as talked about on the podcast last week). I laughed out loud multiple times, and the blooper was HIGHlarious. And I absolutely loved the editing for when Graham jumped down and then came sliding on his back under the stall door. Very fluid and natural and it felt like he really did do that move (though I must say, I was thinking "Poor suit!"). I was expecting the punchline somewhere down the line, but since this week was filled with jokes, as opposed to last week with its reliance on the surprise punchline, I really enjoyed it. Hell, I'm going to watch it again right after posting this, and that doesn't happen too often.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Also, I want to know where exactly you got blue toilet paper in the first place.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
GrahamS said:
Paper Boy

Fine dining has been taken to a whole new level.

Watch Video
that's hilarious!
would you mind if I borrowed that skit and used it at the summer camp I work at?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Furburt said:
Just too bloody good! Stop being so good LRR! You're using up all the good in the universe.
But don't you see? They are taking in that good, and then converting it into pure AWESOME.

...so now we have to figure out how much awesome the universe can contain before it pops. Anybody got a calculator handy?

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Fantastic! I think it's hilarious that Graham faces Tim while he's telling him about the menu, AND THEN turns around and stays in the stall as Tim finishes. Haha kind of a pointless show of giving the dude some privacy. I am appoint good sirs!

sln333

Jun 22, 2009
What an interesting job that would be. A job in the fine toilet paper industry must be a good one to hold.

dmitriwillguard

Nov 21, 2009
Excellent work, guys! For those interested, you can find a pseudo-prequel to this video here: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/188/Toilet-Humour

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Graham is so awesome when he's a proper guy.
The punchline at the end had me rolling.
That whole thing looks kinda practical but really awkward.