LoadingReadyRun: Papers, Please

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Papers, Please

Please be ready to declare all of the funny with this very special episode of Loading Ready Run.

Watch Video

Slashe

Jun 10, 2008
I'm so glad for this. You guys totally have to do a Unskippable on Papers Please as well

Edith The Hutt

Flying Monkey
Oct 16, 2010
Part of my day to day job involves checking new employees' right to work in the UK. This is disturbingly accurate as well as hilariously over the top.

Well done. From now on my rejections are to be in the 3rd person. All Glory to Arstotska!

ivarsa15

Nov 21, 2009
I like new Arstotzkan border inspector. Good for new regime.

Glory to the New Arstotzka.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Dayum, a Papers, Please LRR? With Andy as the border checkpoint guy, no less!

Okay, Yahtzee made me curious about the game, and you guys helped me seal the deal.

(*buys the game*)

EDITS:

1) Where's Kathleen's name in the credits???

2) Did I see a pixelated Creepy Dog Figurine in the background?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Well done, guys. All the jokes here were spot on and super clever. The funny hats just help seal the deal! All glory to Arstotzka!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

this is amazing, really funny and i hope some people pick up the game because if this.

Jan 12, 2012
Andy was great. The others... Well, it is clear from voices they are not actually from Arstotzka. Also, all comments are now read with Arstotzkan accent, and stopping this is not likely. Oh, well. Glory to Arstotzka.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I take it Kathleen bought the full version of Papers, Please.

Loved the sketch. Brought a bit of humor to the otherwise grim and depressing setting of the game.

WarHamster40K

Dec 2, 2009
The scary thing about that game (and, by proxy, this skit) is that it has the same sense of perpetual dread that comes from my job. The major difference is that you have to be perky and empathetic while turning people away. I thought about picking it up, but I play games to get -away- from my work. =P

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
I have not played Papers Please, but this, paired with the feature on EC, almost makes me want to pick it up. Great as always, guys. Andy is always hilarious to see.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Andy was great. The others... Well, it is clear from voices they are not actually from Arstotzka. Also, all comments are now read with Arstotzkan accent, and stopping this is not likely. Oh, well. Glory to Arstotzka.
To read in Arstotzka voice is best way to read.
That is of course if only I learn how to read. So sad childhood, so sad.

Glory to Arstotzka.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Have a funnily voiced LP of the game from Scott Manley.

And now we sing glorious national anthem.
GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA! GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA! GLORY TO ARISTOTSKA!

... Ahem... Sorry is just mass outpouring of pride in glorious nation of Aristotska.

Andy is brilliant guard for the border checkpoints. Much humor found here in video. We can only hope that people of the LRR make the sequels of this video.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
If you don't allow immigrants in, how do you make money? Glory to Arstotzka!

I want to watch Andy ad-lib for an hour in that costume talking in that accent ;)

MatsJn

Battlefield control, terminated.
Nov 30, 2009
Could watch this all day, it brings fun into life, fun has be hard after family died...

Glory to Arstotzka!

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
You can mod it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUohS-Wx4vM

So someone could actually make this LRR into a real part of the game