LoadingReadyRun: Papers, Please

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Andy, you are hilarious!
Namechangeday said:
If you don't allow immigrants in, how do you make money? Glory to Arstotzka!

I want to watch Andy ad-lib for an hour in that costume talking in that accent ;)
Is that a request for desert bus?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
May I say, Andy's East-European accent just might be the worst I've ever heard. Congratulations, and Glory to Arstotzka!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I love Andy. AND I GET THE VIDEO GAME REFERENCE! This is a good day. NEXT.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Ah Andy you wonderful wonderful person you // Great sketch guy, I'll be giggling everything I play Papers, Please from now on

-M

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I must check this game out because I honestly do not see the appeal of it, just by looking at the trailers, it looks horribly boring.

ksn0va

Jun 9, 2008
I played the game and everything here seems to be backwards, the people passing through were supposed to be the funny characters who offered bribes, not the other way around.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i love all of your videos but this one had my grinning from ear to ear and laughing hard, it was hilarious, good work guys

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Loved the game (Haven't played the full, played the beta months ago), and this was hilarious. Top quality. Really good episode guys.

Gwen Utopia

Jan 12, 2010
Excellent episode, Andy is awesome as always :D

Quiet Stranger said:
I must check this game out because I honestly do not see the appeal of it, just by looking at the trailers, it looks horribly boring.
I suggest you try the demo. The concept may not sound very interesting but it plays suprisingly well.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
I was so happy when I saw Andy. This is just his sort of role.

I love the way everything is pixelated, even the somewhat dubious business card Kathleen is handed. Nice attention to detail guys!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Amazing, Andy never fails to deliver and what an ad lib. Glory to Arstotzka! I get the feeling this will return to haunt you come Desert Bus though.