LoadingReadyRun: Papers, Please

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
I need to play this game now.

One of the best LRR episodes to date. Everyone's performance was brilliant and hilarious.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
funny video. and I have a feeling that a Mickey Mouse dying of dysentery would greatly improve Epic Mickey...

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
Zipa said:
Amazing, Andy never fails to deliver and what an ad lib. Glory to Arstotzka! I get the feeling this will return to haunt you come Desert Bus though.
I like this, they have to play never ending mode of "Papers, Please" for days on end.

stephen0118

Jan 13, 2010
This...was...AWESOME! Love Andy's accent. Oh, Graham, if you're supposed to be from Colombia (South America), you need to practise your Spanish more :).

DanHibiki

Aug 5, 2009
Arstotzka is has no Mouse. It has only chain smoking, slightly pedophilic wolf and effeminate rabbit.

Is true story.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
This is Hilarious! ...but i really wanted to see the shadowy EZIC agent in some sort of RL fashion.
Heck, i would've settled for some random "The Order knows..." quip :3

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
DanHibiki said:
Arstotzka is has no Mouse. It has only chain smoking, slightly pedophilic wolf and effeminate rabbit.

Is true story.
Zayetz! Nu pogodi...
NEXT!

xD

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
James Bowe said:
Part of my day to day job involves checking new employees' right to work in the UK. This is disturbingly accurate as well as hilariously over the top.

Well done. From now on my rejections are to be in the 3rd person. All Glory to Arstotska!
Is the accurate part that you are from a mental institution?

>.>
Evil Smurf said:
Is that a request for desert bus?
It should be.

keserak

Aug 21, 2009
I'm not one to post just to give praise (the point of the site is, after all, to entertain), but this was too good not to acknowledge. Even the final punchline made sense, since the "player" (the inspector) couldn't possibly keep his job by the normal rules save for that addition.