LoadingReadyRun: Past Mistakes

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Ok, just a little heads up. This next video may contain trace amounts of time travel. So word of advice: if you see yourself in the video, don't make eye contact. Seriously, it could wipe out time.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yeah he should be ashame of himself for using a Timecop reference, everyone knows that the film Back To the Future is the superior time travel film!

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
vxicepickxv said:
Agent Larkin said:
I don't know why but all I can think of is Kathleen as GLADOS.
That is a badass mental image right there.
...Not for me, all I can think of when I think of that is Kathleen's bloody head forcibly stuck onto the body of GLaDOS... o_O

OT: Good show as ever, keep up the good work LRR :3

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
A Canucks AND Winnipeg Jets Shirt? Oh, LRR must know about this move Atlanta maybe making.

Anyway, this is why I dont want to time travel. You just end up screwing yourself more.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, at least this episode taught me a valuable lesson of time travel: bring Lotto numbers!
But a great episode, enjoyed it.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
A scientist role not being played by Paul!? Surely you jest!

Also, awesome stinger at the end =)

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
This was greatly amusing... It was certainly an interesting turn for time travelers and douchebags... typically they're one in the same!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I really didn't find this episode funny. Sure it was amusing, but most of the jokes seemed to fall flat. That is until the last two jokes when the guy came in with the winning lottery numbers and the part after the credits. That was probably the best thing I am going to see all week.

sergnb

Mar 12, 2011
Am I the only one that is incredibly distracted by that guy's head and eye movements?

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
Cam plays far too good of a weasel, and him running in with the lottery numbers too late was pure gold. I hope you guys keep using him.

de5gravity

Apr 18, 2011
This is like the 4th video I've seen (I think) and I just have to ask: is the awkward acting part of the charm? Or am I just missing what's funny?

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
K4RN4GE911 said:
Ok, just a little heads up. This next video may contain trace amounts of time travel. So word of advice: if you see yourself in the video, don't make eye contact. Seriously, it could wipe out time.
All of it. Backwards and forwards. So, just let that handsome devil go about his business.

OT: I must say, this is one of the best ones in a while. Well done!